TWO More Days!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
My toy that I have been waiting patiently for almost two years is on its way! Time to have some fun soon. Fed-Ex says I will have it Friday. OpenRov Trident underwater drone has left the factory!

Will have pictures upon opening. Too much fun!

Right on!!! Lol, I know exactly how you're feeling during the waiting and anticipation stage! ;)
Will be looking forward to seeing some underwater shots when you get it up and running.
On a side note, i might be making my first ring recovery with mine this weekend. I spotted a "ring-like" object in some video from this past weekend, have a pretty good landmark, so.... should be able to get back to it for an eyeball and get my grabber on it next trip. :D will post pics if it happens.
Pete

Totally awesome ! Wow ! Possibly finding shipwrecks and bopping Great Whites in the nose with it , the possibilities are almost unlimited ! How cool is that ?:thumbsup:

Good to see the dream is almost here! Keep us informed!

Oooops ! All this time I was ASSuming ( and we all know what that does ) Scuba was diving in Florida for some reason .:lol: Thanks for informing me . I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me .:lol:

Get a grabby claw attachment for it and then you won't even have to dive for all those sunglass recoveries and can stay high n' dry!

Back
Top Bottom