Just Bought What Is Probably First Used NOX!!

Trashfinder

Forum Supporter
No way to be sure , but i think i just purchased the first used Equinox to be bought on a forum!! So there you have it , the first one has been sold used since the release! Somewhere a forum of how long the first unit to be sold used would be ,,, wish i could remember what i said. So maybe someone knows the actual ship date from when they hit the dealers then to consumers?

No way to be sure , but i think i just purchased the first used Equinox to be bought on a forum!! So there you have it , the first one has been sold used since the release! Somewhere a forum of how long the first unit to be sold used would be ,,, wish i could remember what i said. So maybe someone knows the actual ship date from when they hit the dealers then to consumers?

A 600 model??

congrats. wish i would have saw it early enough, I would have bought it to go with my 800.

Its crazy that someone would sell one used so fast. There really hasnt even been enough time for a person to learn it well enough to see full potential. We have seen reviews and tests done by people who basically just got their hands on one , just imaging what they are capable of once a person really gets to know it well and spends some time in the field with it. Its still too early to judge just how effective this detector can be.

Its crazy that someone would sell one used so fast. There really hasnt even been enough time for a person to learn it well enough to see full potential. We have seen reviews and tests done by people who basically just got their hands on one , just imaging what they are capable of once a person really gets to know it well and spends some time in the field with it. Its still too early to judge just how effective this detector can be.

Because it's a minelab some probably thought it was like a etrac,and its not.As the seller said in the post that sold it,,,it's not like his etrac at all and don't wanna learn a new machine.
That goes with all new releases,it's not just the nox.I look for more to hit the market in the weeks to come.I probably would have bought that 600 at that price if I'd have been up and looking..I'll see one again,I'm sure.

My phone ha been ringing off the hook this morning.
Folks asking about Nox.
Land hunters and beach hunters.

Already have 2 folks here local who are buying Nox.
Another gent down the road about 65 miles just got one and is asking me questions as far as running.
One of these folks watched me and Nox in action at site.
They liked what they saw.

Two of the folks older that called me this morning are getting Nox.

I am no salesman, nor do I work for any detector manufacturer.
I just explain what I see and the benefits of Nox over other detectors I have run.

So Noxmania is for real. Lol

I hope you have good luck with the Nox. Some of the reviews I have seen on it are very impressive but there is not one machine for everyone. I prefer the ID on Whites machines and I am sure the guy that sold it preferred the ID on the Etrac. I don't believe the Nox will replace the Etrac or CTX for true coinshooters. Making all other detectors obsolete, not so much. From what I have seen it looks like a good all purpose machine for the price. I am pretty sure there will be many more come on the used market in the near future.

I've got a EQX600 coming tomorrow to get used to while I wait for the EQX1000 with FE/CO readout.

Remember when the X-Terra's came out. They launched the XT30 and the XT50. It was a little later when they launched the XT70 that had a lot more features that folks were wanting. I'm guessing something similar might happen with the EQX...

I've got a EQX600 coming tomorrow to get used to while I wait for the EQX1000 with FE/CO readout.

Remember when the X-Terra's came out. They launched the XT30 and the XT50. It was a little later when they launched the XT70 that had a lot more features that folks were wanting. I'm guessing something similar might happen with the EQX...

My 600 is supposed to come tomorrow as well! And it wont be for sale anytime soon judging by the reports.

Its crazy that someone would sell one used so fast.
I would agree but then it could have been me had I not had my surgery.

With the super low price on used detectors right now I had already bought a CTX 3030, had my brand new Deus and a really nice pair of E-Tracs. The only way I could see any reason to keep the Equinox was IF it turned out to be a game changer. My thoughts were IF it turned out to be the one to bring new life to my local city park then the others would be sold and IF the Equinox turned out to be a turd then I would be selling it soon enough to maintain its original value. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, but I was watching my own back.

In my opinion the jury is still out on the Equinox. Had I not had my surgeries I'd been out putting the NOX to the test could well have decided I was just as well off with my CTX and Deus. and sold my NOX. Right now in the Equinox I have seen the potential to still be that game changer.

Just curious as to how long before the Nox will be readily available?
How long of a wait was it from pre-order to delivery for those who have already received theirs?

Back
Top Bottom