Born 11/27

Gauntlet

Forum Supporter
Heard this on talk radio this AM....

Bruce Lee (Would be 74)

Jimi Hendrix (77)

I could have seen Lee making it this far....Hendrix? No way :lol:

......and I'm sure he'd have no troubles from anyone when detecting :laughing::laughing::laughing:
brlee_md2.jpg

If I had married my high school sweetheart we would have been together 30 years, but I didn't...

As far as Hendrix & Bruce lee... they didn't live that long, so who cares how old they "would have been" LOL

Dam,,,,I never thought about it,,,but if I'd have stayed with the 1st , and only , it'd be 30 for me. That short period scarred me for life,,:lol:

I've been divorced for 48 years. I never tried to find another. I guess being sent to Vietnam soon after being married was to long a wait for her.

I've been divorced for 48 years. I never tried to find another. I guess being sent to Vietnam soon after being married was to long a wait for her.[/QUOTE

In the last 40 years , of all the women I’ve dated , the only one I would let come back is the one that left me because I joined the Marine Corps. Some women just don’t want to be married and left alone for that period of time, I guess. The others that have wanted to come back, I moved and changed phone numbers to let them know that wasn’t an option.

Congrats on your 11th anniversary.
Reminds me of the quote " I can't afford to split my half again "
Here's to being happy , married or single,,,,:beers::wine2:

Today commemorates the 11th year since my divorce from #2. I'm not doing it again.

I was about a month behind you. Dec. 27 will be the 11 year anniversary of my divorce from #2. I, however, jumped in a 3rd time. Third time's a charm. I learned enough from the first two to get it right this time.

I was about a month behind you. Dec. 27 will be the 11 year anniversary of my divorce from #2. I, however, jumped in a 3rd time. Third time's a charm. I learned enough from the first two to get it right this time.
Nope! Not doing it again. No wife, no kids, and almost no family left at all.
I'll stick with my dog and horses, because they never make me want to walk right back out the door as soon as I get home.

Back
Top Bottom