• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED ALS Ice bucket challenge

Sept. 11th at Hooters. Bill Clinton will be providing the music. Hillary will be providing security. Don't get your arse kicked by a girl:lol:

He has already said he won't do it ....... so for the snarky reason .......

"Pres. Obama says he can't do the Ice Bucket Challenge ..... the groundskeeper at his club says it would damage the greens and make putting impossible!!!"

Funny, my post where I said he wouldnt do it, with supporting links was removed, yet I was correct that he wouldn't do it, so let me know when you are sending my prize... Or will that disappear like my post did?

All that challenge did was make a hype, that made a bunch scammers steal tons of money from suckers "willing to help the cause" in charitable donations. So i would say Obama wont because it benefits scam artists. Also it is just a hype for teenagers to look like their caring for people with als, when all they are doing is pouring water everywhere. In places like California with huge populations it is effecting the fresh water drought horribly this year.BIGGER PROBLEM???:?:

All that challenge did was make a hype, that made a bunch scammers steal tons of money from suckers "willing to help the cause" in charitable donations. So i would say Obama wont because it benefits scam artists. Also it is just a hype for teenagers to look like their caring for people with als, when all they are doing is pouring water everywhere. In places like California with huge populations it is effecting the fresh water drought horribly this year.BIGGER PROBLEM???:?:

It will end when someone has a massive heart attack and dies. Bad thing about cold water is you can also pull your neck and strain your back. The milk challenge to make you vomit isn't one worth trying either. You got a hiatal hernia you'll choke to death:shock:

Funny, my post where I said he wouldnt do it, with supporting links was removed, yet I was correct that he wouldn't do it, so let me know when you are sending my prize... Or will that disappear like my post did?

Half of mine was removed also. But others are left fully up there. Confused what was wrong with the rest of mine but I guess whatever.

Apologies to you and Mottz
I'm not sure what happened with this contest, did not receive any PM's from the mods?
I know it got a bit political, but don't recall seeing anything improper.
My apologies to everyone but I am going to end this contest early.
I hope there are no hard feelings, but I will come up with something else.:no:

No need to apologize to me matmit. It was just a contest for fun and my comment wasn't even political so I have no idea why it got edited. Oh well, move on and enjoy the next contest.

If anyone can come up with a cooler contest, its Matmit!!

Not sure who has had the most contests with silver prizes but I'm pretty sure Matmit is that guy...

Thanks for all the contests bro!!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom