Is there a new Minlelab coming down the pipe... soon?

silvertitan

I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on a Deus or more likely a CTX, but I have heard a rumor from a couple of sources about the possibility of a new Minelab coming out in December or so. Has anyone else heard this?

Aware of that machine and it's not it. The reason I'm asking about the rumor is some rumors are news before they are official. Of course, some are just rumors.

They haven't even figured out how to do a CTX update yet. I mean, only one is seawater since it came out:roll: Beginning to feel like when I bought the dreamcast game system and it was outdated right after I bought it:lol:

Last February's Codan financial report made mention of a new entry level machine, but that's the only rumbling that I've heard. There might actually be something in the works, but any release date is pure speculation w/o anything to substantiate it.

Probably not this year then. Like the elusive Cummins powered Nissan Titan! Lots of rumors but tight lipped!

Yes there is. Codan flew me out to their malaysian facility to see it first hand. It is completely handheld, weighs only 1 ounce, is waterproof to 2000 feet, and it even tells you what time it is.

Bart was there too, but he can't officially comment. You know, hush-hush, top-secret-squirrel stuff.

the Xterra line is really really good and honestly other single frequency VLF designs suck compared to it. If they could refine it more and somehow improve the line that would be a great seller!

the Xterra line is really really good and honestly other single frequency VLF designs suck compared to it. If they could refine it more and somehow improve the line that would be a great seller!

My suck single frequency Musketeer seems to keep up with the ones with the pretty pictures & varied frequencies no problems :cool:

Attachments

• breakdancing_skeleton_by_crazycorrupt-d31x0jb.jpg
    breakdancing_skeleton_by_crazycorrupt-d31x0jb.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 619
Back
Top Bottom