• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

29 palms/palm springs area

I will do some research and make the drive down some time. Maybe do some ghost town searching. If you are gonna get the ATPro we will have to plan a weekend and go hunt the sand bars of the spring break party areas known as Lake Havasu! God there must be litterally a ton of jewelry out there.

I will do some research and make the drive down some time. Maybe do some ghost town searching. If you are gonna get the ATPro we will have to plan a weekend and go hunt the sand bars of the spring break party areas known as Lake Havasu! God there must be litterally a ton of jewelry out there.
I was thinking about that too...my only worry is that with spring break comes beer and with beer comes cans, canslaw and pull tabs! Gonna have to have good separation. I think I may keep my sand scoop simply for this purpose! Sounds like a great Idea though.

I'll check out Amboy, thanks for the info.

last time i was their it was a ghost town

nothing their but dead palm trees.that was like 6 years ago.All i got was clad

I'd be up for a drive to Havasu if we get enough interest.

Yeah I was thinking that it would be good to get a group together to offest the cost of renting a pontoon boat and have a good time hitting the sand bars one day, and then go hunt a ghost town the next.

Sounds like a plan. Water is so hot down there that some of that jewelry stays on better until you figure in the "drunk" factor.

Sounds like a plan. Water is so hot down there that some of that jewelry stays on better until you figure in the "drunk" factor.

Water temp generally doesnt get above 80-85 degrees in the middle to late summer. Besides hands shrink just by being in the water regardless of temp. I may have to bring some fishing gear too :fishin: :lol:

Well I'm going to Afghanistan at the end of the month but I was considering buying a boat for next year anyway and I'm always up for some good fishing too, lmao! We might have to make a trip out of it. Anyone got a camper? lol

Hey I have good roots...I'm a WO lol.

Last Wo I met in 29 Palms must have stood close to 7 feet tall and bigger than most tanks in 3rd Tank BTLN. Hey I did maintain my composer and I did report my post even though he did insist on standing directly over me lol

Back
Top Bottom