!!! Not one step back !!!

Dark Chameleon

Elite Member
If everyone from Massachusetts could add !!! Boston Strong !!! to their signature to show the people of Boston they are behind them this week.

I have added it to mine, my daughter was in Boston yesterday and walked out with her friend but my wife had thought this year to get press credentials for the marathon as she has done in the past but we had some cleaning to do.

She would have been stood across the road from the first bomb.

If the Massachusetts folk on here could add that to their signature to show we will not be broken.

!!! BOSTON STRONG !!!

Used to live in Haverhill and Methuen, Will add BOSTON STRONG and my prayers go with all affected by this cowardly act.

Thanks....I'm English but live just outside Boston...I go there often...its a real shame what happened...but we'll get them

Watching CNN right now and I hope the guy the caught is one of them and that they catch the other guy soon! Boston Strong!

Its amazing, they stop looking with the swat and inside 20 minutes a neighbor finds him 'cos he was 1 block away from the 'zone'.

Good think he wasn't hid in south boston or hed have been lucky the neighbor didn't just shoot him or beat him to death then call the cops....the next day...lol

I dont live in Boston, i dont even live in the USA. But i take it hard to heart when things like this happen so is it ok if i add it to my signature too?

Back
Top Bottom