3 northern snowbound diggers looking for friends

Schweddy

Elite Member
Hey all! Not sure how to phrase this.... There's 3 of us up here in the NW Pa/ western NY area that are desperate to get in some swing time this winter, but we're snowed in - bad. We were thinking about putting together a road trip this winter to visit somewhere without snow. Maybe northern West Virginia, north Maryland or north Virginia. Are there any members in those parts that'd like to get together for a small forum group hunt?
I apologize ahead if this comes across wrong. We don't want to steal anyone's secret spot or anything like that. We were hoping that there might be a spot or two that are common hunting areas and meet up with some other members. That's it. Anybody out there interested? Thanks and we'll provide the beverages.

Im in the eastern Wv area near harpers ferry. Let me try and land a couple pieces of property to hunt and I will let you know. When are you all wanting to do it.

Im in the eastern Wv area near harpers ferry. Let me try and land a couple pieces of property to hunt and I will let you know. When are you all wanting to do it.

Thanks whiteblue&gray. I pm'ed you a response. We're really hoping we can all work something out!

Well... if you find yourselves in Oregon hit me up!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

We have no snow and I plan on geTting out over the Christmas break. Our snow has all melted but it is soaking wet, too wet. Send a pm if interested.

Tim

Back
Top Bottom