Private Lake resort

bigstemz

Banned
I just sent out a request to a HUGE lake resort up by me. i bet this place has never been detected and it has some SERIOUS money up there. I know there are huge company functions , multi million dollar weddings held up at this resort. I have a good chance of getting in as I have personal friends who both work there and know the owner. keep you fingers crossed for me guys. If it works out I will be there up until the water freezes! :lol:

One thing that might help you get the location is if the owner knows how much trash you plan to pull out. If you meet him face to face to discuss the opportunity, take some old stuff you have dug up that might cause damage to bare feet etc. etc. and show it to him.

If you talk to him on the phone describe to him all of the dangerous stuff you have recoverd in other places. In return for giving you a place to hunt you are helping him keep it clean and safe. Might help him make his decision in your favor.

You probably already planned on this being part of your conversation but it was on my mind when I read of your opportunity and had to put in my $.02 worth.

Good Luck with it. I hope to see many photos.

Coolwhips :cool:

One thing that might help you get the location is if the owner knows how much trash you plan to pull out. If you meet him face to face to discuss the opportunity, take some old stuff you have dug up that might cause damage to bare feet etc. etc. and show it to him.

Good advice. I'd also emphasize that you can find and return reported lost stuff. That's the kind of good will PR that the owners should love. That, and the trash thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom