"No Metal Detecting" sign

jclick

I was driving around this morning and saw this sign. This is the first one I've seen.

no-metal-detecting.jpg

Wow really? I'd like to see pics :yes: At least there's no grey area, you know straight up what "No Metal Detecting" means.

Here in Canada we are very fortunate. There are basically no laws for MD'ing that I know of. I have spent time in our Provincial Parks MD'ing. Even asked the park rangers where I should hunt. I have hunted in front of Gov Buildings and near historical locations with no problems. The folks from the historical location even came out to see if I found anything interesting. It's a very pleasent hobby here with unrestricted access to almost everything.

Let's hope it doesn't change.

That sign is located in Middleburg, FL

wow in Florida? I haven't seen any signs at all yet. This is the first time I have seen one. Well at least you know you can't go there.

There are a few around here. I live about 2 blocks from the old Fort Gibson. There are signs like that on the grounds there, and also down by the river where the old soldiers built the original fort and campgrounds...

When I was little, me and some friends were down there playing and we found 4 old cannon balls. So I am sure there are lots of goodies a metal detector could find down there

I would just like to point out that the MD in on the sign has his coil way too high off the ground. Anyway sorry for the no hunting there sign.....haters

Maybe they have those red ants there. The ones that like to bite. Or do they burn your skin? Iv been there twice . And ever time I went they always warned me about them.

There are a few around here. I live about 2 blocks from the old Fort Gibson. There are signs like that on the grounds there, and also down by the river where the old soldiers built the original fort and campgrounds...

When I was little, me and some friends were down there playing and we found 4 old cannon balls. So I am sure there are lots of goodies a metal detector could find down there

I'd leave your detector at home and go play some more.

Back
Top Bottom