Size doesn't matter???

STURRAT

Well I hit the spot that Irons has cleaned out. Starting to get sanded in but pulled one last token trinket that he left me as the good pirate he is. A whopping .42 grams of 14k.:laughing:

oldest coin was a 1942 Canadian penny. Junk jewelry and a small silver earing.

Attachments

• detecting.jpg
    detecting.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 481
Pretty weak performance there Rat...You could about afford to buy yourself a Culvers butterburger basket on your way out of there! :laughing:

Yes that is about it. Maybe even a value fry at McDonalds :shock:

:laughing::laughing: Well, Arbys has two sammiches for $6 special running right now...I recommend avoiding the 'Nashville Hot N Spicy Fish' one though....that damn thing burns on both ends!:laughing:

I tried it with some totlot clad last weekend..Took a good gobble, I'm like "Damn! Whatcha all make this out of? Fire coral with a sea Urchin bun?":laughing: Tooka brace of 25oz Budlites from the Shell Station to put out the fire..I had not budgeted for...set me back a bit...

:laughing::laughing: Well, Arbys has two sammiches for $6 special running right now...I recommend avoiding the 'Nashville Hot N Spicy Fish' one though....that damn thing burns on both ends!:laughing:

I tried it with some totlot clad last weekend..Took a good gobble, I'm like "Damn! Whatcha all make this out of? Fire coral with a sea Urchin bun?":laughing: Tooka brace of 25oz Budlites from the Shell Station to put out the fire..I had not budgeted for...set me back a bit...

Mud i'm coming for a visit. Bud lite makes you swing the machine in a straight line.
Well I hit the spot that Irons has cleaned out. Starting to get sanded in but pulled one last token trinket that he left me as the good pirate he is. A whopping .42 grams of 14k.:laughing:

oldest coin was a 1942 Canadian penny. Junk jewelry and a small silver earing.

Congrats on the yellow Rat. It was nice of Irons to consider his friends.

Kind of want to say "that's what she said!" ... Nice finds and size doesn't matter because gold is gold. 😂

Gold left behind??? :snapoutofit: Oh man I'll never hear the end of this one! :frustrated:

Way to hammer out a win Rat with all the people there lately you really got the needle out of the haystack! :cool: :good:

:dingding: Hey at least it was 14K, it could've been 10k! I believe you're the smallest gold so far this year.

Gold left behind??? :snapoutofit: Oh man I'll never hear the end of this one! :frustrated:

Way to hammer out a win Rat with all the people there lately you really got the needle out of the haystack! :cool: :good:

It will be interesting to see if it fills in. Today its flat.

It will be interesting to see if it fills in. Today its flat.

Irons was up at 4:30 this am checking the Forum...Full Moon thereabouts, couldnt sleep I figure....I bet He's out there right now! Lemme check the webcam and see if I can spot him!....That was a great gold snag you got there Rat..coulda been a big gold chain!...You are way overdue for a massive Gold chain and you are working it right...I like to bussyerbalz, but you are a force to be reckoned with...

Year round bold and cold! You got mad skills and put in the Time! A nice heavy chain will sound just like that .42 gr. pendant! Any old dummy can find a Gold ring! You are pulling Gold out of Lake Mich?! In this weather? Even half a G! Yeah...Trophy! Proud of you Buddy for scooping that signal!

Attachments

• jan 7-16.jpg
    jan 7-16.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Irons was up at 4:30 this am checking the Forum...Full Moon thereabouts, couldnt sleep I figure....I bet He's out there right now! Lemme check the webcam and see if I can spot him!....That was a great gold snag you got there Rat..coulda been a big gold chain!...You are way overdue for a massive chain and you are working it right...I like to bussyerbalz but you are a force to be reckoned with...Year round bold and cold! Proud of you Buddy!

Our lakes are frozen over 9 months a year so we have 3 months to find the zincolns and pull tabs in the water.

Our lakes are frozen over 9 months a year so we have 3 months to find the zincolns and pull tabs in the water.

A little exaggeration! You can wade in any frozen water you desire. I'm getting cold just thinking about it.

You Irons and Ice, Should have a motto, The few, the brave, the frozen. :lol:

A little exaggeration! You can wade in any frozen water you desire. I'm getting cold just thinking about it.

You Irons and Ice, Should have a motto, The few, the brave, the frozen. :lol:

Trying to keep any up and coming pirates out of our waters :cool:

We already have enough competition

Back
Top Bottom