Great Day Today! Redemption!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out for some fun today. Two dives. First dive a 1902 Barber dime and a merc. Plus a few of the odds and ends and the silver ring. Second dive, first signal is a high tone. It was on top! Good news, got a silver dime. Stayed right there! Second tone, mid tone! Got the ring I lost! Happy camper here. Not a lot else. Beautiful 1916 buffalo. The live 45 is from 1918. The round brass thing by the buckle is an old flashlight. Patent date is Dec 1934

https://www.google.com/patents/US2150644

8.10 grams of 10K and of course another Roman soldier. Maybe soon I can get a whole army?

Last edited:
And a cool ring too! WOOHOO! Congrats on finding it again and some other awesome finds!

Great job on recovering your lost ring!!!

When I read your other post about losing your ring my stomach hurt thinking about it. I think we all were rooting for you to find it again!!!!:confetti:

:woot::woohoo: Way to go, you did good!

Thank you!

Great hunt! I'm glad you were able to re-recover the ring. :laughing:

Rerecover is a good word for that critter. Thanks

Scuba I think you may be my Hero. Is that 6 of the Roman rings. I'm blown away!

Yep and these three were all at the same beach. Probably more out there hiding in the weeds. Sneaky Romans!

And a cool ring too! WOOHOO! Congrats on finding it again and some other awesome finds!

Thanks Barb.

Great job on recovering your lost ring!!!

When I read your other post about losing your ring my stomach hurt thinking about it. I think we all were rooting for you to find it again!!!!:confetti:

Thank you. I knew it would show up. Just didn't know how soon.

Good to see you have won the battle with the Romans!!

Yeah! Nice Refind Dee! So do you count its weight twice in the contest?:laughing:

I might have to in order to get even close to the same amount of gold I found last year. This has been a very slow start.

Another roman ring, wow, awesome spot boss!

Thanks. This spot is like a park. It will keep giving for the rest of my life.

Back
Top Bottom