I Found Religion Today. One problem

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Which one do I chose? Eight religious pendants today. Only two silver. Too bad the star of David is broken. Anyone know what the things on it are? The middle looks like a scroll.

As for the coins. Two Barber dimes, Three mercs. a Roosevelt and a Washington quarter. A silver pin and two silver rings. Two wheat's and a buffalo, looks dateless, one Canadian king George.

Beautiful day out there today. Glad I hit a small area I didn't find before. The one swim tag looks pretty old. Might be my oldest yet. I do have one with raised letters also. I wish I knew when they were made.

Really enjoyed the peace today. Lots on my mind and I was able to escape life.

A lot of neat finds, you found religion, lol
"Anyone know what the things on it are? The middle looks like a scroll"
* Torah Scrolls
DL

Eight religious pendants today. ....
Really enjoyed the peace today. Lots on my mind and I was able to escape life.

Peace and quiet is a great time to stop and pray, He might just be trying to communicate with you. :secret:

Another cool hunt though, keep posting 'em!

:) Agree with David, you were looking for peace and received multiple signs on the spiritual side. Nice work.

Nice group of finds, nice also that you got to escape a little. We all need a breather sometimes when life starts getting heavy. One of the things I like best about this hobby, just turning off my thinker and listening to little beeps & grunts for a while. Something kinda hypnotic about it.

DirtyLove nailed them. Torah scroll in the middle and Mezzuzahs on the sides. Very ornate pendant. Love it.

Thanks for the replies all. It was a good day and I was glad I found an area to play in that I hadn't hit yet. Hopefully tomorrow will be another profitable day. I have a few more weeds to go through I think.

The dock out here was absolutely huge. Detroit police must have patrolled it and that is why I have 7 old Detroit police buttons from there now. Why didn't one lose a gun in the water! I keep digging the bell tones hoping. So far cans and huge nails.

With over 6 thousand lockers and people out there every day in the summer from 1909 - 1963, well you do the math. Every one of those building are only memories now. Closed in 1963, used as a holding cell for the riots in Detroit in 1967 and demolished in 1973.

The Barbers found yesterday were 1906 and 1914. It is a wonderful virgin underwater park in the deeper water. Nothing in the shallows. Waders have hammered them for years.

Peace and quiet is a great time to stop and pray, He might just be trying to communicate with you. :secret:

Another cool hunt though, keep posting 'em!

serveimage

Thanks for the replies all. It was a good day and I was glad I found an area to play in that I hadn't hit yet. Hopefully tomorrow will be another profitable day. I have a few more weeds to go through I think.

The dock out here was absolutely huge. Detroit police must have patrolled it and that is why I have 7 old Detroit police buttons from there now. Why didn't one lose a gun in the water! I keep digging the bell tones hoping. So far cans and huge nails.

With over 6 thousand lockers and people out there every day in the summer from 1909 - 1963, well you do the math. Every one of those building are only memories now. Closed in 1963, used as a holding cell for the riots in Detroit in 1967 and demolished in 1973.

The Barbers found yesterday were 1906 and 1914. It is a wonderful virgin underwater park in the deeper water. Nothing in the shallows. Waders have hammered them for years.

That place looks cool.....:yes: (Congrats on the finds)

Back
Top Bottom