My best ring return so far

Metal Kiwi

Got a call today for a ring find on a city beach. Turned out to be 3 rings lost and I am pleased to say I got the lot. One very happy lady.

I was rewarded with cash and wine so one happy detectorist too. :grin:

HH
MK

Attachments

• Finds - February 27th 2017 - 3 Gold return B.JPG
    Finds - February 27th 2017 - 3 Gold return B.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 492
:dingding: Finding yellow, doing good, getting cash & wine - that's an awesome set right there!

Fantastic to hear you found them MK!!! IMO, it is even "more fantastic" that the owner returned the favor with gifts!

Nice job repairing a ladies broken heart ! congrats to you being man enough to give it up ! HH

Hi kiwi! Tell us a little about the find.I always like to hear the hunt part of the find.What machine? How long a search etc etc nice recovery by the way!

Dang that's a lot of prongs around those diamonds- they sure didn't want those stones to fall out- they must be good quality! Congrats on the return! :yes:

Hi kiwi! Tell us a little about the find.I always like to hear the hunt part of the find.What machine? How long a search etc etc nice recovery by the way!

As requested :grin:

Got a call about a ring find on Kohimarama beach this morning. Arrived there about 10.30 and found I would be looking for 3 gold rings, one with diamonds. No pressure. So I gridded hard with my CTX following the tide down checking the dry sand alternately when I caught up with the tide. Found three rings quite shallow all near the bottom of the slope but spread out. Happy lady. Happy me. Received $50 + a bottle of wine.

Back
Top Bottom