Whats your go to coin machine ?

Pastor

I'm curious to hear what others are using. I have one detector so far IDX pro .

CTX or Explorer2....or my modded IDXPro, if I'm feeling "saucy". I spent 3 hours hunting with the CTX one recent afternoon, didn't find squat. Since I had the IDX along I busted it out and found a Merc in 10 minutes,true story. Go figure...
For a coin shooting machine in fair ground to 7-8", I've found the IDXPro a pretty tough act to follow. How long have you had yours?

My explorer see pro sniffs out coins and jewelry really well I use a duel field in the water I think I will get a Ctx soon

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

CTX or Explorer2....or my modded IDXPro, if I'm feeling "saucy". I spent 3 hours hunting with the CTX one recent afternoon, didn't find squat. Since I had the IDX along I busted it out and found a Merc in 10 minutes,true story. Go figure...
For a coin shooting machine in fair ground to 7-8", I've found the IDXPro a pretty tough act to follow. How long have you had yours?

I one year ,and love it ........

I prefer the Whites DFX. In beach mode the tone is like no other detector on quarters. I clean those out of parks first. Paid for two DFXs in quarters:D

I have been very happy with my M6 on coins. But the Landstar in autonotch was a real coinkiller. It would ignore pulltabs and still get nickels, and had good depth. It was my dirt parking lot tool of choice.

Relativley new to the hobby here - clad and wheats are literally popping out of the ground with my white's coinmaster/ garrett pinpointer setup.

This season looks to be powered by the Minelab Explorer II for the full run, except for when I get in the water...then the Excal Sword comes out. I usually put 2 years or so on a model of detector before it's on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom