Under 450?

Quite possibly a new T2 Classic depending on the right sponsor.

450?

I see where kellyco has a T2 classic "on sale" for 499. Don't know much about them. I assume it's a decent detector for relics and coins with a fair reputation. Any thoughts on the ACE400?

Last edited:
Once you decide on one, call several of our sponsors to get the best deal. GL HH Tom. PS Don't go by their advertised price, they have to give msrp on web sites.

After much thought and research, I've decided to up my budget a bit. I think I will go for the T2 Classic. Looks to be a pretty good machine at 499

After much thought and research, I've decided to up my budget a bit. I think I will go for the T2 Classic. Looks to be a pretty good machine at 499

I don't think you'll regret that decision. A lot of performance for the money in the T2 Classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would look for a good used detector for that money you might be able to find a MXTpro, but going used you'll get a much better detector.

Opinions on best detector for coins and relics with VID and multi tones for under 450?

You can pick up a NEW ATpro for $500, maybe even a few bucks less if the dealer doesn't have to pay credit card surcharges, IE, pay by cash or check.

Back
Top Bottom