For those that missed the season ending of Oak Island...

I think they've already found something big. You don't sink a casing to 154 feet, find a gold plated button, bring up pieces of treasure chests, find an impenetrable metal barrier that you can't get your casing through that they've been looking for for 10 years, pound your way through it with a "battering ram", get a smaller shovel stuck in the casing.....then just end the show for the season! They're just too close to untold riches and I don't think they just abandoned the project for the year knowing they were that close! Now they don't even know if they're doing a season 5 or not due to "Rick & Marty" not liking being movie stars and not getting along with the History Channel. My guess is we, the public, will never know what was already found and what future operations are in store. Damn, I have always been interested in Oak Island since 1965 and now we'll probably never know!

Truthfully I would like to see some sort of old treasure pulled out from
either the swamp, or any of the holes. (who wouldn't ??)

Do I think it's the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant, the Golden Manora ,
the lost jewels from France......No ! :roll:

I might agree with what Mr. Blankenship said in the episode last night.
as that his theory of Spanish sea Captains, not wanting to give 85%
of their booty back to the king of Spain.
As that it maybe stolen Aztec gold & jewels ?

Oak island is a very intriguing mystery, one must agree....All the mining that was done centuries ago with hand tools...:wow:

But the tv show with the drama for the ratings ...? :foottap:
Especially that stupid narration, and all the repeating,
from after the commercials are over...
they repeat for the next three minutes of what you just saw...
or from previous episodes ....LIKE WE DON'T KNOW ? :gaah:

I know about dangers involved in mining
& they want to do it safely as possible.
Yet some of the methods they use ?
I've worked for a quarry company for 20 years,
with underground mining experience.

Maybe the Narrator guy could take one for the team !
Being the next one to die ! ( #7 ) :heartylaugh:

I think they've already found something big. You don't sink a casing to 154 feet, find a gold plated button, bring up pieces of treasure chests, find an impenetrable metal barrier that you can't get your casing through that they've been looking for for 10 years, pound your way through it with a "battering ram", get a smaller shovel stuck in the casing.....then just end the show for the season! They're just too close to untold riches and I don't think they just abandoned the project for the year knowing they were that close! Now they don't even know if they're doing a season 5 or not due to "Rick & Marty" not liking being movie stars and not getting along with the History Channel. My guess is we, the public, will never know what was already found and what future operations are in store. Damn, I have always been interested in Oak Island since 1965 and now we'll probably never know!

C'mon Goldpaninut,

I saw that chuck of gold nugget you found the other day and that is more in one afternoon than these guys have found in 4 seasons! And it didn't take you over $2 million to do it either! :laughing:

Digger 27 did in one minute what they spend 30mins of every show on, recap of previous shows. That's why I love dvr I can jump past recaps and commercials. Bad thing is that only leaves 15mins to watch each week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Saying your the top rated show among WWE and Real Housewives is like saying you were the best presidential candidate last election.........

Saying your the top rated show among WWE and Real Housewives is like saying you were the best presidential candidate last election.........

Yup! gotta agree. I think they only reason so many watched this season's finale was due to the fact Rick and Marty were on the "Tonight Show" last week hawking the eposide.

I feel we're watching another of "Al Capone's Vault". I've found more gold than they ever will.

I loved the lase episode! It proved to me that I (we) (many of us) have found deck nails from a Spanish gallion that we have been calling "railroad spikes" all along! :lol::laughing: I realized how stupid I am as I held one of the railroad spikes in my hand as the "expert" told of how sure she was that theirs was from a Spanish ship! I must truly have "untrained eyes" because their "Spanish ship nail" looks identical to my "railroad spikes".:laughing:

I loved the lase episode! It proved to me that I (we) (many of us) have found deck nails from a Spanish gallion that we have been calling "railroad spikes" all along! :lol::laughing: I realized how stupid I am as I held one of the railroad spikes in my hand as the "expert" told of how sure she was that theirs was from a Spanish ship! I must truly have "untrained eyes" because their "Spanish ship nail" looks identical to my "railroad spikes".:laughing:

In Florida we find railroad spikes that look exactly the same. Likely a lot of Garys ship spikes since he found hundreds. Lol! When he thought he had a gold coin I almost broke a rib laughing:lol:

Digger 27 did in one minute what they spend 30mins of every show on, recap of previous shows. That's why I love dvr I can jump past recaps and commercials. Bad thing is that only leaves 15mins to watch each week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah I even fast forwarded through that cremains marble tribute. What was that like 30 minutes?

We all know the shows exist for the commercials, but this one to me was never even believable. Lately Gold Rush sux as well. It has become so predictable it's not even entertaining anymore. Even though the write up by Digger27 is sarcastic I find it WAY more entertaining than the show. Glad I didn't waste my time watching any of the past season!

Calls Todd (huff huff wheeze) Hoffman :lol::lol::lol:
I can't wait until he is off gold rush, such an idiot year after year. "We did really well last season so let's go somewhere else" :?::?::?:

Calls Todd (huff huff wheeze) Hoffman :lol::lol::lol:
I can't wait until he is off gold rush, such an idiot year after year. "We did really well last season so let's go somewhere else" :?::?::?:

Almost lost him this week....hard for a big man to breath at 13,000+ feet missing 40% of the oxygen available at lower levels.
Next year they are going to try to mine there, better make some room in the budget for portable oxygen units for the lucky members of the crew that get to hang out at this site.

Back
Top Bottom