Anyone in Versailles KY? Got a map from 1877 to share...

robby4570

Elite Member
PM me if you're interested, there a lot of places on it that I would try to get permission on if I lived near there...

This is a shot from MAPRIKA Map Designer, I'm about ready to upload it to the MAPRIKA server.

Versailles Ky 1877 FMDF.jpg

Really? 63 views and NOT 1 reply? No questions about MAPRIKA? Is there NOBODY in that area of Kentucky on here?

Just because I'm curious, if you were one of the 63, what got you to look at this but not grab you enough to comment?

Well, I am not nearby so that's why I didn't respond.... Strangely enough, the map was downloaded 63 times. Make that 64, 65....They didn't write to let you know?

Obviously most likely not, but you understand what I am saying?

Well, I am not nearby so that's why I didn't respond.... Strangely enough, the map was downloaded 63 times. Make that 64, 65....They didn't write to let you know?

Obviously most likely not, but you understand what I am saying?

Gk...I don't know what you mean it was "downloaded" 63 times, the thread had been viewed 63 times but the image is useless at the small resolution I posted it at. It is now on the server at MAPRIKA at full resolution and ready for use. For those who use MAPRIKA that is...

Yes, I saw it was there. I was implying that if you could see the number of downloads in Maprika. That most likely you would see it had been downloaded a handful of times. Just don't expect everyone or perhaps anyone to come back and say thanks for kindly putting in the effort to georeference the map.

I am in eastern KY, but it looks like a very handy map for someone who lives in the area.

Sent from my SM-N920R6 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom