First Gold For '19 Eyeballed In The Black Sand

Yup, as Vermonster says it don't count unless you wave the magic coil over it. So you'll have to toss that one back. Kind of a catch and release program.

Don't get any easier then that! Nice save!! I would have walked right over that, not seen due to old eyes..:no:

Don't get any easier then that! Nice save!! I would have walked right over that, not seen due to old eyes..:no:
I think a lot of people walk by eyeball finds because they don't expect to see it there. I think the brain processes it as being something else and you almost have to be looking for it to see it. :roll:

Thats a beauty pic and a great find! WE who are up early sweeping the black sand can relate! We KNOW thats where the heavies settle!...Sweet!

Attachments

• blow2.jpg
    blow2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 233
Thats a beauty pic and a great find! WE who are up early sweeping the black sand can relate! We KNOW thats where the heavies settle!...Sweet!
At one particular spot I've hunted I've often seen "rake" marks in the black sand. At first i thought it was by accident but I've seen it enough now to realize that someone has literally been "combing" the beach looking for treasure. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom