First finds!

johnny ducketts

Went to the beach this morning for my first time detecting in at least 15 years. and after digging a few pull tabs and foil junk. I was rewarded with my first clad a 2000 quarter. I was only at the beach for less than an hour and found the following.. 2 quarters
1 dime
2 nickels
3 Lincoln cents,:lol: one wickedly corroded
1 3oz lead sinker, and parts of a matchbox car.

Not bad for 1 hour of detecting and getting back into the hobby.. I was hoping for a ring but at least I found something.

Not bad at all. What kind of detector are you using and is the beach freshwater or saltwater?

J

any find is a good find! Glad you are back! Keep us all posted, we feed off each other.

it's a bounty hunter tracker iv, and I am glad they got me one which will get me in on the ground floor with out too much problems. I am hunting down here in falmouth, ma .. which is a salt water beach. My wife went to anoher beach with me tonight and in about 20 mins she found 1 quarter, one dime, one nickel, 3 pennies, a key, and a sinker. I think I may have to get her one now!

Went to the beach this morning for my first time detecting in at least 15 years. and after digging a few pull tabs and foil junk. I was rewarded with my first clad a 2000 quarter. I was only at the beach for less than an hour and found the following.. 2 quarters
1 dime
2 nickels
3 Lincoln cents,:lol: one wickedly corroded
1 3oz lead sinker, and parts of a matchbox car.

Not bad for 1 hour of detecting and getting back into the hobby.. I was hoping for a ring but at least I found something.[/QU
3 Lincoln cents,:lol: one wickedly corroded you will find pleany of these,ZINC pennys do not last very long outside your pocket

Back
Top Bottom