First Gold E.V.E.R.!

It doesn't get much better than that! That is one nice looking chucky 14k gold wedding band! Finds like that will get the ole heart to racing. Big Congrats!

beephead

!

Wow! What a great first gold find! 10 grams too! 14k too!

Thanks! I know, I 'bout had a cow when I saw the 14K!

Super awesome find, congrats! On my wish list ....

Thanks, was on mine too for a long time! You'll get one, just keep huntin'

That's the ring you want as your first, heavy!

Congrats!

Thank you! Yes, it's a keeper no doubt!

It doesn't get much better than that! That is one nice looking chucky 14k gold wedding band! Finds like that will get the ole heart to racing. Big Congrats!

beephead

Thanks! It got mine going, boy, what a thrill to see that nice buttery color in the plug!

BBs, WTG! Yup there is no feeling like finding gold and that's a lunker!

Got that right, holy cow! Thanks!

Way to go! Actually pretty hard to dig gold inland. I haven't done it in 7 years:shock: That is a sweet ring! I mean itsasweetring!

Way to go! Actually pretty hard to dig gold inland. I haven't done it in 7 years:shock: That is a sweet ring! I mean itsasweetring!

Thanks! I guess I was just lucky enough to get my coil over the thing, funny enough I have hunted over that area tons of times in the past and never found it before. You just never know I guess!

Now I'm thinking of all the pull tabs that are about to get unearthed while you hope to find another one. But that's the game we play, digging trash to find the treasure. Congrats on the first (of many, I'm sure) gold, enjoy the moment. That's a beautiful ring. HH

Now I'm thinking of all the pull tabs that are about to get unearthed while you hope to find another one. But that's the game we play, digging trash to find the treasure. Congrats on the first (of many, I'm sure) gold, enjoy the moment. That's a beautiful ring. HH

Thank you! I dug a few pull tabs and foil bits and little can slaw chunks already today until it got too hot for me out there but I'm still kinda flying high on this ring so it's okay :lol:

Very Nice finds. as a collector of knives do you have any ID on it after it was cleaned up

Very Nice finds. as a collector of knives do you have any ID on it after it was cleaned up

Thanks!
The only clue I can find on the thing as it's so toasted is maybe a Boyscouts emblem on the top. Not real sure on that but I think that's what it is. It's so bad there's no opening the blades to look for marks, at least not until I figure out how to clean it up and get some of the rust off. Don't think it's necessarily salvageable though, it's pretty bad...

picture.php

picture.php

Thought I'd throw in some of my others, I am not a collector but I am a serious knife finder. I seem to find them everywhere I go. I figure I have probably half a dozen more tucked away around the house that I've found here and there but these are some I could actually find fast. One of these days I'll round them all up and get a pic.

The little pearl handled one was the first knife I ever found, and it was left on the ground beneath our sugar maple trees in the back pasture by Mexican migrant workers who hoed onions for our neighbor. They dropped it having lunch I guess and never came back, so it went into my jewelry box where it has stayed ever since, roughly 50 years now if I remember right.

picture.php

Congrats on your first gold! I'm sure there will be more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your first! Location is everything,and some good fortune of getting the coil over it.:dingding::bling: Keep looking there may be more!:pirate:

Very nice ! The one I dug fell at 12.31 so close to where yours fell, which is smack in the middle of the screw cap range, depending on the depth. I'm pretty sure that is a boy scouts emblem on the knife.Congrats again, you are doing great.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom