new guy

ghost detector

hello there i am from Colorado and new to MD i am so excited to get started i just bought the new Bounty hunter spirit 2 MD and it works fantastic i buried some coins and a few silver and gold rings at different depths and wow it hit on all of them with no issues so now i am wondering where can i MD here in Colorado where i can do so without any issues i respect all land owners and home owners and do not want to anger anyone.. so if you can help me that would be great.. thank you for welcoming me in.. i look forward to talking with you.....:newhere:

hello there i am from Colorado and new to MD i am so excited to get started i just bought the new Bounty hunter spirit 2 MD and it works fantastic i buried some coins and a few silver and gold rings at different depths and wow it hit on all of them with no issues so now i am wondering where can i MD here in Colorado where i can do so without any issues i respect all land owners and home owners and do not want to anger anyone.. so if you can help me that would be great.. thank you for welcoming me in.. i look forward to talking with you.....:newhere:
WELCOME TO A FANTASTIC HOBBY

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! Loved my old Bounty Hunter. I can give you any advice it would be to keep your coil to the soil and dig all you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom