Did ARA gold go out of business?

Ahzee

Does anyone know if they went out of business? Tried calling many times, no answer. Their email on the site isn't working either. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I dealt with them a few years ago but not since. It was a little on the shaky side then. Took longer than usually to get my funds and I had to call twice.

Maybe their phone lines are down today. Hmm

My last check was like 4 weeks ago. No problems at all, was faster service, in fact, than I'd ever had before. Was pretty awesome!

I just tried to call, and it was really weird. Not a disconnected line at all. I get half a ring, and then it's just dead. That seems like a VOIP problem.

Website is still up.

Skippy

My last check was like 4 weeks ago. No problems at all, was faster service, in fact, than I'd ever had before. Was pretty awesome!

I just tried to call, and it was really weird. Not a disconnected line at all. I get half a ring, and then it's just dead. That seems like a VOIP problem.

Website is still up.

Skippy

I was also thinking maybe a phone error. Didn't think of a VOIP error though. Darn technology! I will call again tomorrow!

I tried to call their 800 number and their local number no ring on the 800 number and all it does is ring on the local. I will try tomorrow and let you all know. Strange

Interesting. There's a difference between VOIP and phone?

They are practically the same thing. A phone uses the phone company and VOIP is voice over internet protocol which uses the internet. That is the difference in a nut shell and no it is not the exact definition but it's pretty close!

I tried to get a few questions answered by them via email because I was hoping to start selling to them...

Still no reply...

Still no answer today and I emailed the owner and tried to call twice.

I sure wouldn't send anything off to them at this time. I have no idea what is going on. I have used them for over 7 years.

I know they are down to a skeleton crew but this is really not acceptable way to do business. Especially when they are handling thousand of dollars in gold.

I tried calling, emailing, and faxing! The fax comes back saying "no answer." I guess I'll have to sell my gold elsewhere.

Call them back at 972-620-6020 At noon today all their calls have been forwarded to a cell because of outages.

I just barely talked ot JC who has been there 5 years.

I started a new thread on the issue. Hope this helps.

Any problems let me know please.

Call them back at 972-620-6020 At noon today all their calls have been forwarded to a cell because of outages.

I just barely talked ot JC who has been there 5 years.

I started a new thread on the issue. Hope this helps.

Any problems let me know please.

Perhaps you should share a link on this thread for your new thread. Just trying to help.

Back
Top Bottom