Big storms = Big Gold

romyrome

Elite Member
Over the course of several nights during our 1st California winter storm some friends & I head out in search of GOLD and i find my biggest yet :D

NICE chain man, WTG on all the goodies!
A four foot tall mile long cut, yeah, that would get me detecting out of the water for a few hours....

Telling you Romy! Loved the vid and the soundtrack and all! What I really liked is how you thanked Geo multiple times for putting you onto that sweet chain paydirt! Thats a hell of a buddy there! Good on ya for giving the credit to him! Class act all the way around!

Attachments

• Oct 5 18.jpg
    Oct 5 18.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 502
Telling you Romy! Loved the vid and the soundtrack and all! What I really liked is how you thanked Geo multiple times for putting you onto that sweet chain paydirt! Thats a hell of a buddy there! Good on ya for giving the credit to him! Class act all the way around!

Just to be clear Mud- I love gold as much as the next pirate and with the high surf in near pitch black conditions, Romy's sudden disappearance could be easily explained! Unfortunately, it's not just Romy. Everyone I invite on a hunt seems to find the gold and if they were to all disappear it would look suspicious.

True story(one of many similar)...I invited a friend to hunt with me. He had never used a pi detector so I let him use my Dual Field while I hunted with the Excal. But first I acquired a couple of targets in the wet sand and marked them with an "x" so that he could learn what good signals sounded like. Of course, one of the targets was a HUGE 14k designer ring!
Like I told Romy- sometimes I feel that the reason I was put on this earth was to lead others to the gold! :roll:

Can't even imagine a cut that big here in CT. Nice digs man

Great Hunt and awsome finds... Congrats! every winter here in Hawaii we get a lot of sand movement with cuts like the one you were hunting. I've see as much as 15 ft of sand pulled off the beach. Hard to hunt that though when the waves are 10+

Great video and gold!
thanks bud I am glad you enjoyed it & thanks for watching GL&HH

Love your videos!
Thanks Kapi I love your post and finds yyor a inspiration for sure :cool:

Very nice!!!!!
thanks bud

Super hunt! You killed it!
heck ya it was but it was worth it . Thanks brother

Romy you're a good dancer!:lol:, Congrats on that big chain!
hahahah not so much but thank God for editing hahhahha it made me look half way cool :laughing:thanks bud GL&HH

Awesome job Romy. Killing it brotha! :yes:
Thanks bud seems like this always happens it's kinda slow all year and right before the years end my gold finds start to increase to a pleasing year end total. Thanks for watching man GL&HH

NICE chain man, WTG on all the goodies!
A four foot tall mile long cut, yeah, that would get me detecting out of the water for a few hours....
Thanks Z it was some amazing digs for sure and look forward to topping those hunts but its gonna be hard to beat and yeah cuts like those will keep me dry for sure all day long baby lol thanks for watching bud GL&HH

Great finds and video Romy
Thanks beachscanner !
thanks mud hahahah and ya must mean the lack of sound track lol unless you dig my song at the end cause it was a good one anyways ya big respect to George the nicest guy in the hobby, He knows his stuff and is always a pleasure to hunt with .

Just to be clear Mud- I love gold as much as the next pirate and with the high surf in near pitch black conditions, Romy's sudden disappearance could be easily explained! Unfortunately, it's not just Romy. Everyone I invite on a hunt seems to find the gold and if they were to all disappear it would look suspicious.

True story(one of many similar)...I invited a friend to hunt with me. He had never used a pi detector so I let him use my Dual Field while I hunted with the Excal. But first I acquired a couple of targets in the wet sand and marked them with an "x" so that he could learn what good signals sounded like. Of course, one of the targets was a HUGE 14k designer ring!
Like I told Romy- sometimes I feel that the reason I was put on this earth was to lead others to the gold! :roll:
hahahahah that cracked me up George hahahahah if he just managed to leave his finds and machine and take a swim well who am I to say no hahahahah and then well I just took all his stuff home for safe keeping till he returns from his three hour tour hahahahah :lol: see ya see bud . Your the man

Can't even imagine a cut that big here in CT. Nice digs man
they were bigger in some areas and a few beaches up I heard they were double in size holy cow 8 feet cuts wowzer :shock: thanks for watching bud GL&HH

Back
Top Bottom