Killer Month Haul, Then Rosa Came and blew that away

romyrome

Elite Member
last month i was on a roll (Everything pictured was last month except the chain) and its crazy cause the conditions were well just totally sanded in :( but some how i found spots that had targets and then Rosa came along and fellow member Compass said he found a few promising areas to hunt and he invited me along =) and the begging of this month has got me looking forward to a even better haul ;)

Attachments

• thumbnail8.jpg
    thumbnail8.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 584
  • thumbnail5.jpg
    thumbnail5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 530
  • thumbnail4.jpg
    thumbnail4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 555
  • thumbnail6.jpg
    thumbnail6.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 561
  • thumbnail9.jpg
    thumbnail9.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 534
  • thumbnail7.jpg
    thumbnail7.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 516
  • thumbnail10.jpg
    thumbnail10.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 504
  • thumbnail11.jpg
    thumbnail11.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 527
  • thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 528
  • thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 497
  • 20181002_171335.jpg
    20181002_171335.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
:dingding:It's good to see that Rosa was good for you guys. Irma ruined conditions here for months. Congrats on the gold buddy!

Romy, All I can see is the gold chain- did you post any other pictures? :wow: :roll: :lol: Actually, that silver medallion with the gold accents is a pretty nice and unique find as well.
Did you notice that the sand was moving back in as we were hunting? It started to get real "mushy" low on the slope. I'll bet if you didn't find that chain when you did it would have been a foot deep in a couple of hours. :yes:
Like I said last night, it was meant to be- that window of opportunity was only open for a brief time and you were in the right spot! :grin:

Wow you have been busy. Great finds I hope it continues for you. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on all the nice loot. That chain sure is a nice chunk of yellow.

:dingding:It's good to see that Rosa was good for you guys. Irma ruined conditions here for months. Congrats on the gold buddy!
well sorry to hear that bud but glad ya got that super sweet multi colored stone ring :cool: that is a pretty ring but i hope conditions change for y'all soon GL&HH
Great chain, nice finds boss!
:D Thanks Z My 2nd with the nox but my 1st with out a pendant :D
That's a nice amount of gold! How many karat is that chain? :)
Thanks Sandgroper i was slumping for a bit and then all at once boom :shock: and i put a pic up of that cause i forgot :no: thanks for reminding me bud but its 14k:D
Romy, All I can see is the gold chain- did you post any other pictures? :wow: :roll: :lol: Actually, that silver medallion with the gold accents is a pretty nice and unique find as well.
Did you notice that the sand was moving back in as we were hunting? It started to get real "mushy" low on the slope. I'll bet if you didn't find that chain when you did it would have been a foot deep in a couple of hours. :yes:
Like I said last night, it was meant to be- that window of opportunity was only open for a brief time and you were in the right spot! :grin:
Hhahahaha ya those other finds pale in comparison lol and i did notice that and infact thats why i almost didnt hunt that low but i was finding coins that low so i said shoot maybe a light silver or gold ring will pop up with all the lighter coins down below but i wasnt expecting to find that there :shock: it was you who put me in the area bud so i owe ya lunch next time for sure buddy YOUR THE MAN ;)
Wow you have been busy. Great finds I hope it continues for you. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Slider :cool: i have been trying to get out more as i need to keep excising and its been paying off :yes:

Nice going Romy, awesome job on the chain and other goodies :) :yes: :photo:

Now the question is - is your Equinox on the old or new software :laughing::lol:

Congrats on all the nice loot. That chain sure is a nice chunk of yellow.
Thanks Racso =) I've done well for how slow its been, everything else but the gold chain was last month, the chain was a result of Rosa, but i have been doing my homework on reading the beach and that has a bit to do with it too :cool: That chain is my biggest gold yet my last chain was my biggest gold and that one looks like a babies chain compared to this one hahahahahh
Very nice!
:D Heck ya thanks bud
Get back there.
I went back and got some coins and seen fellow forum member SlimPickuns and i think the report from us both was just coins but will see his soon im sure ;)
Incredible. What a great amount of finds and Im sure the coin tally was good too. Way to go out there!
Thanks Saltshaker =) Cool name btw & this was like 4 different hunts maybe 5 worth of goods, everything except the gold chain came from last months hunts, but the chain was a result of Rosa and ya the coin tally from two days hunting for about 2 hrs was about 12 bucks ;)
Nice going Romy, awesome job on the chain and other goodies :) :yes: :photo:

Now the question is - is your Equinox on the old or new software :laughing::lol:
Thanks Caribbeanson :D and yeah i have updated my software ;)
WOW!!!! How many chains have you found!?
Congrats
Thanks Man about 8 or so but only two gold with the Nox ;)

Holy fn shiza Romy! That chain is the bomb!!!

Nice work!! I’m jelly of triple gold and hunting with Compass! :thumbsup:
Thanks brother ! Yeah it was amazing to see come outta the sand i was shocked :D man what a hobby :cool: and yeah compass really is the nicest guy man, i really enjoy hunting with him :yes:
On the gold , hope your felling better, happy hunting , Earl
Thanks earl i have been feeling a bit better but i have my moments ;) thanks bud :cool:

Thanks Racso =) I've done well for how slow its been, everything else but the gold chain was last month, the chain was a result of Rosa, but i have been doing my homework on reading the beach and that has a bit to do with it too :cool: That chain is my biggest gold yet my last chain was my biggest gold and that one looks like a babies chain compared to this one hahahahahh

You sure are doing something right. Im still a novice when it comes to reading the beach. I have found 3 silver chains but the gold ones seem to elude me. Love watching your videos, detecting and fishing. I like the one where you made your friend those fish tacos on the boat. Hope to bump into you one of these days, although I live further north. Happy hunting

Oscar

nice score romy love that chain congrats buddy:D
Thanks Brncofan I'm still in shock and loving it :D
You sure are doing something right. Im still a novice when it comes to reading the beach. I have found 3 silver chains but the gold ones seem to elude me. Love watching your videos, detecting and fishing. I like the one where you made your friend those fish tacos on the boat. Hope to bump into you one of these days, although I live further north. Happy hunting

Oscar
Thanks Oscar its taken me many years and I'm still a novice my self, its a tricky thing to learn but the pros will tell you it pays to read the beach ;) Stay tuned for the next video ;) up today ;) thanks for your support i loved filming that video hahahahha he had no idea :p

Every time this thread pops up, I keep reading “Killer Moth” in the headline for some weird reason....

Hhahahahah me too hahahhaha :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom