Harbor Freight

Azmodeus

Diggin In Illinois
Forum Supporter
This has been my first time buying anything from Harbor Freight and I think it's going to be my last. I ordered a dual barrel tumbler almost 2 months ago and still haven't received anything. I've gotten 3 notices in the mail notifying me once that it was on back order, the second one saying it was STILL on back order and going to be a bit longer, and now today I got the 3rd one saying that my order is still yet on back order AND NOW going to be canceled if I don't fill out this card and send it back to them...REALLY?!? And on the back it has a coupon thanking me for my patience of 2 months and offering me 1.00 off my next order...yep ONE DOLLAR. :roll::mad:

One dollar!:laughing::laughing: You might be able to buy a screw driver with that from them!!! lol

This has been my first time buying anything from Harbor Freight and I think it's going to be my last. I ordered a dual barrel tumbler almost 2 months ago and still haven't received anything. I've gotten 3 notices in the mail notifying me once that it was on back order, the second one saying it was STILL on back order and going to be a bit longer, and now today I got the 3rd one saying that my order is still yet on back order AND NOW going to be canceled if I don't fill out this card and send it back to them...REALLY?!? And on the back it has a coupon thanking me for my patience of 2 months and offering me 1.00 off my next order...yep ONE DOLLAR. :roll::mad:

I just went to Harbor Freight today and bought the single barrel 3lb. tumbler. They had a duel tumbler on the floor but it was missing parts. The guy went in the back to check for me and came back telling me pretty much what you already know. I got a bunch of pennies tumbling right now.

I just went to Harbor Freight today and bought the single barrel 3lb. tumbler. They had a duel tumbler on the floor but it was missing parts. The guy went in the back to check for me and came back telling me pretty much what you already know. I got a bunch of pennies tumbling right now.

Maybe I shoulda just ordered the single. :lol: I can understand a month or so back order but this is getting ridiculous. And the card says they MIGHT have them in by april 13th, that's another month..geez I don't have a local Harbor Freight or I'd go buy me a 1.00 screw driver with this lousy coupon they sent. :lol:

Why didnt you just drive down and pick one up?? I bought a double tumbler and they had about a dozen more on the shelf at the time.

Maybe I shoulda just ordered the single. :lol: I can understand a month or so back order but this is getting ridiculous. And the card says they MIGHT have them in by april 13th, that's another month..geez I don't have a local Harbor Freight or I'd go buy me a 1.00 screw driver with this lousy coupon they sent. :lol:
Well at least they didnt say April first. :lol:

At least you got the dollar. I never did get an order from orbit,only a ,sorry we can't fill your order. We hope this doesn't deter you from shoping with us in the future.:mad::no:

i had to wait when i order a HF pinpointer ,i ended up using 3 or 4 times ,think pro pointer now

Back
Top Bottom