drowned iPhones

Any recommendations where to sell them? Got a handful and looking to unload, thanks.
I have sold all of mine on Ebay. Be honest and say they were "recovered from the ocean" and that you're selling "as-is for parts only". I recently got $50 for a drowned set of Air Pods.

I have sold all of mine on Ebay. Be honest and say they were "recovered from the ocean" and that you're selling "as-is for parts only". I recently got $50 for a drowned set of Air Pods.
will they buy the older phones orjust the newer I phones i wonder older i mean like I PHONE 6 ,7

I never considered that drowned phones have value. Do people buy them for parts I guess?

I sell them to a local phone repair guy, admittedly I don’t get much for them but better than nothing.

Having had to use iPhone for work, I can understand why they'd be in the water. How many times did I think about gently placing it under the wheels and giving it!! :laughing:

sell on eBay
Private repairmen buy iPhones for chip, they are usually not damaged ... they are filled with composite varnish.

Be sure to indicate that it is not working, found in the sea,
...for parts.

Back
Top Bottom