• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Help Naming YouTube Channel

I like your idea for a name.

Personally I like it when they show the "live dig", but also when they cut in with a picture of it cleaned up and any info they have on it. I like that better than just showing all the finds at the end. I like to see both.

Personally I like it when they show the "live dig", but also when they cut in with a picture of it cleaned up and any info they have on it. I like that better than just showing all the finds at the end. I like to see both.

Duly noted, sir. Thanks for the input!

Bikini Metal Detecting.

I guarantee I'm not the only one who has searched it.

Yeah. Never seen that woman hunt in very short shorts, bending deep, almost ..censored... ?? :laughing:
The same for many subjects were you see it passing by. No matter how bad a vid, as soon as the clothes shrink the views rise hard (and perhaps even more :D ).
Some "do nothing special" and still go into tons of views. I think people try to sponsor over yt for new clothing? :laughing::laughing:

So first invest in a tight speedo. :lol:

I like that to, but like I said earlier. Let us hear the signal and always show your pile of trash at the end to keep things real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Never seen that woman hunt in very short shorts, bending deep, almost ..censored... ?? :laughing:
The same for many subjects were you see it passing by. No matter how bad a vid, as soon as the clothes shrink the views rise hard (and perhaps even more :D ).
Some "do nothing special" and still go into tons of views. I think people try to sponsor over yt for new clothing? :laughing::laughing:

So first invest in a tight speedo. :lol:

Might as well put a gorilla in a Speedo! 🤣

I like that to, but like I said earlier. Let us hear the signal and always show your pile of trash at the end to keep things real.

Right on. Showing the pile might help keep others from getting discouraged- we all dig it but few show it.

Right on. Showing the pile might help keep others from getting discouraged- we all dig it but few show it.

Exactly, some videos show 10-15 amazing finds yet somehow they didn’t dig a single piece of scrap, I lose interest in those fast. Makes it feel more like they buried the coins just to make a video. I know that’s not usually the truth but still.

Exactly, some videos show 10-15 amazing finds yet somehow they didn’t dig a single piece of scrap, I lose interest in those fast. Makes it feel more like they buried the coins just to make a video. I know that’s not usually the truth but still.

Not only that, it gives a false sense of the time it takes to be successful. Somebody putting out one 20 minute video a week with half a dozen keepers might have detected for 16 hours on a good permission to get that footage. Beginners luck runs out, and so does the list of friends and family for those easy permissions.

Exactly, some videos show 10-15 amazing finds yet somehow they didn’t dig a single piece of scrap

Some film several hunts and cut and paste the finds. Some vids looking as one afternoon actually are from one week or so.
And others build a 20 minutes movie around one scrapyard piece.

Here's an older example of a real few hours afternoon hunt with real finds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLlxHllMd4

MichiDigger ?? Why make it difficult? This one you choose once before as good already.

No matter what name. If you promote you'll get views, and if you upload nice vids they discribe and come back.
It often also is in a good video. Put up a gold or treasure video and you'll grab viewers. Need to be actual gold or treasure in it otherwise they will never come back again (you need to be trustworthy). But it doesn't need to be gold or treasure as other types of nice finds are also highly appreciated.

And even sometimes people watch disappointing hunts to experience they are not the only ones finding nothing sometimes. As long as you bring it interesting.
And some even act as a clown, or in a speedo, and grab viewers with that. It's a choice.

Make nice amusing video's :thumbsup: Be creative with thát i would advice.

Some film several hunts and cut and paste the finds. Some vids looking as one afternoon actually are from one week or so.
And others build a 20 minutes movie around one scrapyard piece.

Here's an older example of a real few hours afternoon hunt with real finds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLlxHllMd4

Thanks for the link! I greatly anticipate learning as I go. While
I’d love to be able to put out weekly vids, I know that I will likely not have enough ‘quality’ finds to do that consistently. If I do have to splice several hunts together, I will definitely make that clear.

Last edited:
MichiDigger ?? Why make it difficult? This one you choose once before as good already.

No matter what name. If you promote you'll get views, and if you upload nice vids they discribe and come back.
It often also is in a good video. Put up a gold or treasure video and you'll grab viewers. Need to be actual gold or treasure in it otherwise they will never come back again (you need to be trustworthy). But it doesn't need to be gold or treasure as other types of nice finds are also highly appreciated.

And even sometimes people watch disappointing hunts to experience they are not the only ones finding nothing sometimes. As long as you bring it interesting.
And some even act as a clown, or in a speedo, and grab viewers with that. It's a choice.

Make nice amusing video's :thumbsup: Be creative with thát i would advice.

Great advice! Interesting is always the key!

Back
Top Bottom