Hello from Idaho

smitty7540

Hello all,

I just joined this site today after doing some research for a new site I'm building for our local metal detecting club out of Idaho (mainly the Boise ish area).

'Gem State Metal Detecting Club'
(I'm not sure if I can post websites here, but you can find us there)

My research on metal detecting has lead me to this site along with a bunch of other big sites. Most of the postings here when I was looking for stuff in Idaho was much older posts from 2007 ~ 2012 time frame.

It appears that there are still many active members on this forum too.

Thanks,
Jason

fmdfwelcome.gif
... from the cold and snowy state of Minnesota!
lotsasnow.gif
trucksnow.gif
We're glad that you have joined us.
yes.gif
Happy hunting!
mds.gif

Hello all,

I just joined this site today after doing some research for a new site I'm building for our local metal detecting club out of Idaho (mainly the Boise ish area).

'Gem State Metal Detecting Club'
(I'm not sure if I can post websites here, but you can find us there)

My research on metal detecting has lead me to this site along with a bunch of other big sites. Most of the postings here when I was looking for stuff in Idaho was much older posts from 2007 ~ 2012 time frame.

It appears that there are still many active members on this forum too.

Thanks,
Jason

I'm in Meridian. What do you intend to do at the Club meetings? I've never been to a brick and morter place. I consider Friendly Metal Detecting Forum "my club."

Might show up if there's something to be had that can't be had in a forum. Not interest in a hunting partner, though...

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom