Aloha from Oahu, Hawaii

Caveman

Been looking at everyone's find's and decided to get off my rear end and register with this site and load my finds from this year. I have been metal detecting for the past 14 years and have given away and sold back three times the amount I have found.

The nice thing about Hawaii is the self replenishing aspect the tourists lend to our beaches!! Happy Hunting!!!

Hawaiian Island Finds of the Year

Aloha,

Just a sample of what my favorite spots on the island have produced. I also have a bucket of clad that I will upload soon. Being a weekend warrior, I try to hit low tide unless it's midday sun, either way, Hawaii is a metal detecting paradise.

Attachments

• Hawaiian treasure '95-'08 001.jpg
    Hawaiian treasure '95-'08 001.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 534
  • Hawaiian treasure GOLD 08 006.jpg
    Hawaiian treasure GOLD 08 006.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 569
Welcome and WOW!!:wow::shock: Glad you decided to join us Caveman!:yes: The wife and I had been regulars on Waikiki up until a couple of years ago. The economy kinda put a hitch in our travel plans for a bit. We liked to stay in the Outrigger Waikiki, the one with Duke's on the ground floor. Got to know the beach boys pretty well. Last time I was there was before I took up this wonderful addiction!:D Good to have ya!:cool:

I use the Surf PI with Pulse Diver 950 loop, I bought the machine used back in 1995 and has worked like a charm ever since, I am in the process of upgrading to the BH ID 300.

Back
Top Bottom