Walrus350

Elite Member
And he's armed with a Nox too!

Attachments

• IRS20180928_005415.jpg
    IRS20180928_005415.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 458
Hope you catch the pouchers!

Wow! Not seen Earl of late, could it be? I know he likes to bring his dog...Any dog prints?

I like to mark my turf with several coil prints, just to let everyone know that I've been there.

BCD

Hahaha. I do the same thing, tho its also to let me know where something was found while I search the area in detail.

I am willing to bet that who ever was out there ahead of you would consider you to be the poacher. Cant believe you would poach another detectors "Private Beach" :D ;)

I am willing to bet that who ever was out there ahead of you would consider you to be the poacher. Cant believe you would poach another detectors "Private Beach" :D ;)

Indeed I was the poacher. I had a chat with him and found he was lucky enought to get a Nox in February. He complained he hasn't found any gold with it yet. I've found plenty of gold on the beach we were hunting. :lol:

Indeed I was the poacher. I had a chat with him and found he was lucky enought to get a Nox in February. He complained he hasn't found any gold with it yet. I've found plenty of gold on the beach we were hunting. :lol:

Based on some of your awesome finds...I would tend to agree with your statement. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom