Newest BOOM finds!!

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Went out to bullet beach yesterday and tried a new way to hunt. My very first find was a rope. Well I seem to have great luck when I follow ropes and this one was no exception. Came across a chain and I dug in the clay about a foot and a half to bring up a nice anchor. Put it behind my boat and went off again.

Got a bell tone and most know a bell tone on a Fisher is an overload tone. This overload tone turned out to be another WW1 practice bomb! I dug that up and also put it behind my boat. Not more than 15 minutes later I got another bell tone. Turned out to be another bomb!!

Both these bombs are in nicer condition than the first one I brought up. Happy camper here!

Last edited:
Killing it brother!!

You ever get any offers to buy your first one from anyone? Just asking because now with a few, you keep the best and sell the rest?

Keep it up, always love the finds from under the depths....

<*)))>{

Holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang! Two more bombs? Are you freaking kidding me!?!?!?!??!

Went out to bullet beach yesterday and tried a new way to hunt. My very first find was a rope. Well I seem to have great luck when I follow ropes and this one was no exception. Came across a chain and I dug in the clay about a foot and a half to bring up a nice anchor. Put it behind my boat and went off again.

Got a bell tone and most know a bell tone on a Fisher is an overload tone. This overload tone turned out to be another WW1 practice bomb! I dug that up and also put it behind my boat. Not more than 15 minutes later I got another bell tone. Turned out to be another bomb!!

Both these bombs are in nicer condition than the first one I brought up. Happy camper here!

I mean WWWOOOWWW !!!!!!!! That's cool, I'd mess my britches if I found them. Awesome finds!!

Practice bombs yes. DUDS yes. A practice bomb has a charge in the tail. It was suposed to blow off and mark where it was dropped. However one of the nose plungers is pressed in the other not.

So one is a dud and the other who knows? I don't intend do hit it with a hammer to find out! I do need to see if I can safely remove the charge that is in them and what it is made out of.

Now to find a sidewinder missle thats hiding out there!

Cool stuff right there! If I found those i'd have the coolest mailbox on the block when I was done:D

Sweet finds Scuba. Those are gonna look awesome on display together. Wonder how many more are out there.

Sweet finds Scuba. Those are gonna look awesome on display together. Wonder how many more are out there.

LOL I wonder the same thing!! I am also wondering what they might be worth if I find a few more! Just like the machine gun magazine I found for the VERY first machine gun that was ever mounted on an airplane, These are the very first bombs they played with! I am also wondering if there is a machine gun out there somewhere!

I am wondering if there are any more. if there are any bigger ones and if a sidewinder is close! There are at least TWO of them out there. I would love to add one of them to my collection also.

LOL I wonder the same thing!! I am also wondering what they might be worth if I find a few more! Just like the machine gun magazine I found for the VERY first machine gun that was ever mounted on an airplane, These are the very first bombs they played with! I am also wondering if there is a machine gun out there somewhere!

I am wondering if there are any more. if there are any bigger ones and if a sidewinder is close! There are at least TWO of them out there. I would love to add one of them to my collection also.

I like your train of thought!!! with all that stuff falling off the plane,You may find a plane in there, THINK BIG lol

Back
Top Bottom