Finding War Bullets

soughtseven1035

Forum Supporter
Say I come across a site that might have some bullets or other stuff. Can these be found in parks as well? What do they come up as on the meter? Are they all made of iron I am guessing?

Say I come across a site that might have some bullets or other stuff. Can these be found in parks as well? What do they come up as on the meter? Are they all made of iron I am guessing?

Nope, they are lead. They come up sort of like a pullltab but higher, on the at pro the numbers re normally between 59-72 but it depends on size and ground conditions. What kind of parks? Not national parks right?:laughing:

Bullets are made of lead. They mostly give a high tone, very close to small brass. On my machines they average around 55-70. I suppose they could be found in parks if you're in the right area. Hope this helps. HH

Being an old hard core Whites user the round balls and smaller calibers such as 52 cal. come up as pennys, pulltabs , and your larger cal. such as 58's and 60 cal comes in around 60 -70 .

pm me your name and address and I'll mail you one to see how it your detector responds to it..

Back
Top Bottom