Two ring day

jl1252

Elite Member
Took my daughter to a local grade school to play. Of course I broke out the detector while she played. In a matter of about an hour I pulled two rings. The first was the tiny solitaire that was a heartstopper. It doesnt have any markings but rang up in the foil range on my xterra; consistent 15 from one direction and 18 from ninety degrees. I will have it looked at.

The other is tungsten. It rang up 27-30 range. Its marked with a brand name of "Tung-Strong." Its so large it fits loosely over my sausage thumbs.

Thanks for looking and HH.

Attachments

• IMG_20170513_122315.jpg
    IMG_20170513_122315.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20170513_140447.jpg
    IMG_20170513_140447.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 114
Hey no fair, I only found one junker ring today :lol:

I took my kids to a school up the fwy from here, they play, I detect. Sometimes the only way I can get some detecting in. Least the tungstens feel good, nice and heavy!

Any rings are fun to find, congrats!

Hey no fair, I only found one junker ring today :lol:

I took my kids to a school up the fwy from here, they play, I detect. Sometimes the only way I can get some detecting in. Least the tungstens feel good, nice and heavy!

Any rings are fun to find, congrats!

Hey, thanks GroundSweeper. The tungsten is definitely beefy, just not my style. The pic for the little solitaire came out with a bunch of artifacts which make it look like the base metal is showing through, but it really is a consistent white gold color and came out of the ground that way.

Nice score on the rings, and making a way to enjoy your hobby, and your kids!

My kids detect with me now.... but the eleven year old always finds the best stuff!! Keep that in mind for the future. Lol

Good digs.

Pawaide

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom