King George coppers & Draped Bust Half Cent

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
Beastdigs & I went to one of my old very productive spots today. We couldn't hunt where we wanted to because of a couple of Bulls were in the upper pasture, so we went to the lower one & I found a Draped bust half cent & a King George III. Well the cows came down & ran us out, so we went up to the top pasture. I found two King George II up there. Then we got rained out. We did some reserch on the spot. First off there is a great spring right along a old high way with cross roads. I orignally hunted it for civil war relics. We didn't find much of them. But the old coppers just keep comming out. Any way I cant make out any dates on the coins I found today. These coins must have been in circulation a long time because there shot. Thanks for looking TIM

Attachments

• Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 001.jpg
    Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 001.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 558
  • Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 004.jpg
    Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 004.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 559
  • Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 006.jpg
    Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 006.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 533
  • Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 008.jpg
    Bust half cent & 2 GII- GIII Lords 008.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 584
thats a very nice spot ya got there, 3 KG's and a half cent is a killer day

Man oh Man that is a hell of a day..... wowsers. Congrats man - I would be pumped for just one of those coins, not to mention four in an outing - crazy!

WOW what a great day! You sniff out all the good spots. Can't wait to see what you find next, because I know you'll be in the fields pulling some great relics and making me jealous lol. Congrats on the great finds.

Nice ones! I love the large coppers after finding a few, they're some of the most interesting coins to find. Sounds like a good spot

Back
Top Bottom