Got my official 'Participation Trophy' tonight

westside_benny

Well still very much learning the ropes on the AT PRO. Second night out with it an haven't even ventured out of the yard. I've been working over my yard for 3 years now; first with a $99.00 bounty hunter, then a F22, and now the AT PRO.

Got to say the AT PRO speaks a different language from the others. Definitely a lot to take in during the early hours running Pro Zero! I am starting to work through the 'good' sounds though and am still pulling coins.

It is ASTOUNDING that in a controlled environment (my back yard) I am able to peel back layer after layer, machine-by-machine. E-V-E-R-R-y time it is like hitting a new park. Part of it is there are nails literally EVERYWHERE and where there are not nails there is something else...It is a great training ground.

Well tonight I scored, in addition to clad taken from plugs I'd already dug, a wheatie aannnnnnd this awesome trophy for giving it my all...I had originally thought sweat lead toy but the more I look at it (and considering finder) pretty sure top of old kids little league trophy. So yeah, got my self a way-to-go tiger, everyone's a winner, soccer trophy..only took me 41 years.

DSC01538_zpsjvx5fbz4.jpg

Nice find! Yup, new detector will keep you busy for awhile, but it sounds like you are getting used to picking through the junk, keep at it!

Back
Top Bottom