Words of encouragement needed please UPDATE 9-28-16 Dicks Home

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Wishing a fast and speedy recovery to Dick. Will keep him in our prayers.:good:

How sweet of you to post this.. True friend. I figured Dick will be up and running in time for the fall and winter blows.. I know he'll be anxious to go..Many good wishes Dick :stars::

image.jpg

I showed this to my wife...

"Someone had to think about tying that ballon to a dead raccoon. That alone is disturbing..." :laughing:

Hope Dick has a quick recovery. :balloons2:

R5

LOL woah wait a minute, Larry Aka Itsaring is my boyfriend, Dick aka CCodder is my friend and hunting buddy. Wish I could use his excal but it's the green one so I'm using my spare blue with the 15 inch Nel attack coil on it in the mean time :) That sucker goes DEEEEEP!
Larry is your boyfriend? Are you sure he knows about this? Sorry, I knee 'd to say that. :D Best wishes to Dick. No jokes about his name, mine is Greg but people always call me Dick. I just don't get it.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I'll be saying a prayer....

Been there , done that ! However ,one at a time. A friend did both, used the head while no one was home and ended up stuck there until help arrived. Couldn't get up by himself. No toilets !!!!

LOL woah wait a minute, Larry Aka Itsaring is my boyfriend, Dick aka CCodder is my friend and hunting buddy. Wish I could use his excal but it's the green one so I'm using my spare blue with the 15 inch Nel attack coil on it in the mean time :) That sucker goes DEEEEEP!

Oopsy! :blush2: (I knew this too don't know how I mixed it up!)

Larry is your boyfriend? Are you sure he knows about this? YEP! Sorry, I knee 'd to say that. :laughing: Good use on words! :D Best wishes to Dick. No jokes about his name, mine is Greg but people always call me Dick. I just don't get it.

replies highlighted :)

Heard today, Sept 28th that Dick is now out of the rehab place and recovering at home :) YAY!

Back
Top Bottom