Fun with the 4 year old

Vermonster

Elite Member
Dropped the older son off at school, and the little guy and I hit the beach for a quick not so serious hunt. Boy got a kick out of the butt prints I showed him, where the surfers sit down next to their boards. He liked it even more when we found a coin spill (3 Q's, 1 d, 1 n) in one of those butt prints. Straight to his piggy bank those went......;)

Anyway, just before we left I got a hit way up the dry sand almost next to the parking. Ended up being my 7th ring in this relatively newfound hobby of mine. It was a junk toe ring, but still cool, and still a ring. Headed to McDonalds for a free McFlurry for the little guy and called it a day......

imagejpg1_zps768ae18b.jpg

kids are fascinated by MDng,,,glad you had fun with the little guy,,,,,junk or not, he looks at it as treasure,,,,,GL HH

Kids

My grand daughter (shes 4 also) was watching me at totlot dig a quarter and when i was pulling it out she said "I knew money grew in the ground" :lol: Kids are too funny. Good job dad!

That is cool you can get out there and share this with him, he will never forget...wish I had had the same when I was little.

Back
Top Bottom