I Couldn't Believe I Dug A Gold In This Place! Like Finding A Needle In A haystack!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
g6_zpsvcngl5qc.jpg~original

Headed out today, starting off at a couple snow hills. Pretty slim pick'ns, so I headed out to the woods, far away from downtown. Way out here, in the middle of nowhere, I get this signal in true all metal mode, VDI in the 60's and no iron grunt, as I had it set to about 38, iron audio turned on. There, in the dirt, was a gold object. I pulled it out and it was a 10K gold with a huge black onyx stone on it. I swear the snow started melting where I stood I was so excited! :woohoo:

g4_zpso4nvkpwe.jpg~original

Here's the finds for the day. A nice ring, two flashlights, an old 7- up bottle and a little loot. What a great day!

Attachments

• g7 (2).jpg
    g7 (2).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 514
That's what makes this hobby so fun. We wander vast open areas and find the smallest pieces of metal usually buried 3-6" in the ground. If you think about the odds it's phenomenal and to think we enjoy this, something is wrong with every one of us.

That's what makes this hobby so fun. We wander vast open areas and find the smallest pieces of metal usually buried 3-6" in the ground. If you think about the odds it's phenomenal and to think we enjoy this, something is wrong with every one of us.
And objects 3 - 6" usually means old. The many surprises are out there. :)

Back
Top Bottom