Titans are both lucky and dangerous.

You got to admit that one play where the ball thrown by the Titans ricocheted off a KC player and back to a Titans player was really neat ! :shock:

www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=400999175

Congrats to the Titans for fighting back from being so far down at half time !

The games I don't really have a favorite in, I just appreciate an interesting entertaining game. :D

EDIT TO ADD:

To clarify that ricocheted pass was to himself :lol:

VIDEO: Marcus Mariota Threw a Touchdown Pass to Himself

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/video-marcus-mariota-threw-a-touchdown-pass-to-himself/ar-BBHX2HR

Last edited:
I don't watch much Pro football.. Only have OTA Tv.. I did get to see some of this game..
Best game I've seen lately wasn't a pro game.. It was last weeks Ga vs Ok NCAA game..

It was even better because not only did the ball get batted but then Marcus was pushed into the direction of the ball and caught it and made the td.😂

Fans and players should accept losing a fairly played and officiated game, but this article shows the refs might not always be accurate, and a bad call at a crucial point in the game can indeed potentially affect who wins.

The refs thoroughly botched the end of the Panthers-Saints game

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/the-refs-thoroughly-botched-the-end-of-the-panthers-saints-game/ar-BBI4fD4

Excerpts from the above link:

"It appears Cam Newton was outside of the pocket before releasing the pass that was deemed intentional grounding. According to the NFL rulebook, the pocket extends from one offensive tackle to the other."

"Greg Olsen said assistant officials did not agree with the call…" (of the head ref)

"Greg Olsen said he heard assistant officials trying to tell the head ref that it wasn’t intentional grounding. Obviously they didn’t convince him."

most people think that the pocket is the space between the hash marks, and do not realize the "pocket" moves depending on the spot. The ball was on the right hash mark and he threw it from just outside the mark, which would put Newton "in the pocket". I have no dog it that fight being a Pats fan since I could watch football, however there are always calls that fans disagree with and others will agree with, that's football!

I may not like the kneeling, however it is not my decision, nor my RIGHT to stop it. The only people who have the right to put a stop to it are the Owners, not even the league because there is no written rule against it. It is your choice and right to not watch but even most veterans will agree that the right to protest is something they fought and risked their lives to ensure!

While you do not have to agree, and some will not, I feel that the protests have a place and HAD a legitimate cause, however the "message has been obscured and diluted through the two years with most protesting, just because their team mates were doing so. Kapernick protesting the treatment of black people in the US, while wearing a Castro T-shirt to the podium is the ultimate in hypocrisy, Castro was an absolute despot to the black community in Cuba, and the facts back that!

Terrible Refs

Hi to all,
Watched the game and I thought some of the calls were really bad. It's hard enough to go to New England and play but when you have to play both the Pats and the ref's it's impossible. Gronk, pushes off all the time and never gets called for offensive interference ?? Yes, I am not a Patriot fan but bad calls are bad calls. The Pats are not all that great, weak division and always play tougher teams at home. Hope someone beats them this year. It's too bad Carson Wentz was hurt because I think the Eagles could have beaten the Pats this year. Foles stinks and the defense won that game not the quarterback !!
Oh well, just give the Pats the trophy and get ready to watch the Olympics.
MY OPINION
Bubbaron

Back
Top Bottom