Would You Believe They Came back?

Silversmith45

Elite Member
They tried again Sunday night. This time they didn't get in but they destroyed my trunk lock. Someone saw them and they got caught. I'm parked under a light. Since they didn't have any of my things with them, the police wouldn't do anything about that. I guess they had a lot of stuff from other places though. Since the first time, I discovered they had tried to take my radio. They didn't get it but they ruined it trying. It was worth more than the car. I'm also missing another bag with two sets of the large Garrett headphones too. I'll probably find more things missing as I need them. They wouldn't tell me who they are. I'd like to have a little talk(?) with them.

That's BS, I'll bet they have your stuff stashed at their house...

Kids?

My boot would like to talk to em!

<*)))>{

Ive hard my vehicles broken into twice. Both times by breaking a window and then finding little to steal inside. Both times I had to pay the 250 dollar deductible for the new glass! So, now I keep my vehicles unlocked with nothing of value. Now these stinking rotten thieves only need to open my door and rummage through and find nothing and I will not be out hundreds of dollars. Thieves are almost as bad as pedophiles in my book.

Ive hard my vehicles broken into twice. Both times by breaking a window and then finding little to steal inside. Both times I had to pay the 250 dollar deductible for the new glass! So, now I keep my vehicles unlocked with nothing of value. Now these stinking rotten thieves only need to open my door and rummage through and find nothing and I will not be out hundreds of dollars. Thieves are almost as bad as pedophiles in my book.

Thats what I do , unlocked with nothing but trash and worthless stuff in it. While I have noticed once somebody had been in there going through the glove box and console , I wasnt missing any of my trash :lol: You can usually get away with that as long as the vehicle dont have much value but if it does thats probly not a good idea.

That really burns me to hear this, we all work hard or have worked hard for the stuff we have. I am thinking that they will get a slap on the hands spend a few days in jail and get out and do it all over again. Too bad I couldn't of put a tracking device in the headphones that I made for you that they stole Silversmith, you & I could of went and paid them a friendly visit ;).

A boot wasn't what I was thinking. That's probably why they wouldn't tell me who they were.

reminds me of the time a punk kid stole my sons bike from the front porch one night. police were called, they were lookign for the kid etc...well i found him first . he was hauling it down a side street about 5 blocks from my house, so i cut him off HARD with my truck. he swerved and ended up going down with the bike when he hit the curb. about the time i was getting to the kid as he got up, a cop car turned the corner about a half block away. i grabbed the punk by the jacket and arm, and flung him real hard into the big pine next to us.

when the cop walked up to us, the punk was hollering "he slammed me into that oak tree!" the cop said shut up stupid, its a pine tree, and i didnt see nuthin:lol::lol:

That ain't good! My cousin slept in the middle of my grandmothers floor with a shotgun one night because someone broke in. In Texas they don't mind you shooting crooks. Someone popped the door open and saw a barrel in their face. The other guy took off running. The one in the doorway begged for his life. My cousin let him go. But my Grandmother never got broken into again. Usually its someone who knows you. My neighbors dive equipment got stolen during the day and his dogs never barked. Not many can walk in a yard with a pitbull that doesn't know you.

Back
Top Bottom