3 More Mercs....#8 #9 and #10 FTY

BensJamming

Hit up the parents yard some more after finding out the neighbors house used to be a store and focused on that side of the yard more ;) and pulled 3 more mercs, two of which were only about 18 inches apart. Also got 7 more wheats and some clad, what looks to be the top of an old outdoor gas/oil lamp, a barrel ring, and some trash.

Thanks for looking and HH!

Ben

Thanks guys.

My dad was telling me about how the house used to be a "C" or "Sea" store he said he thought it was called. Was closed when he was real young he said and he was born in '54.

Anybody of heard of a "C" Store before? It kind of rings a bell for some reason but cant think of where I would have heard that before.

"C" Store. Short for "Convenience" Store. Hear it all the time up here in Wisconsin as I deliver groceries by 18 wheeler to lots of "mom and pop" stores.

"C" Store. Short for "Convenience" Store. Hear it all the time up here in Wisconsin as I deliver groceries by 18 wheeler to lots of "mom and pop" stores.

Thanks! As soon as I read it I remember my Grandpa always saying that he was running to the C store. LOL Hoping tomorrow that one of the neighbors are out with the kids or something. Id like to hit em up about checking out the front yard. They are super nice people and real big lawn people so to speak so dont think they will mind one bit. There is still peices of shingles from the roof job 2 years ago laying in the grass along the house. :wow:

So far out the front yard at my parents we have found 5 mercs, a buffalo, bout a dozen wheats, but only one clad quarter, a half dozen lincolns???? Not complaining but really expected more clad since it right between a church and a funeral home, and the town is pretty small so alot of people just walk to alot of these places when its nice out.

Back
Top Bottom