• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

$150 Budget

Jeff30135

Hi everyone, I'm wondering what detector I should buy with a $150.

I'd like it to have a Pinpointing feature and VDI and Tone ID.

anyone have a detector they can recommend?

Thanks.

Hi everyone, I'm wondering what detector I should buy with a $150.

I'd like it to have a Pinpointing feature and VDI and Tone ID.

anyone have a detector they can recommend?

Thanks.

I think there is a Garrett Ace for sale in the forums right now that fits that criteria and will get you more bang for your buck than something new at $150.

Ace's don't have VDI, but the F2 does. Should be able to find a used one for that price.

Not with vdi though. If you can go a little more I would say a fisher f2. If they are $199 on eBay you could probably do a little better by talking to a sponsor. If you manage to talk one into $150 PM me the info cause I want in on that deal. :D

All of the above statements are very true. For $150 I would look at a used machine. Sounds like a used F2 would suit you pretty good

I've had a lot of luck with the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. Now I know some of you are laughing, but I can just about mimic an ID by the tones and carefully setting the disc./tone level. And it has the fast reset like the Tesoros. For $100 it can't be beat for features/fun. But if you wanna get serious-and I mean really serious=get the Compadre. If you need the pinpoint function, you're gonna have to go for something like the F2.

Hobby Lobby

Print the coupon buy detector. Take money saved and buy $17.00 dollar pinpointer at Harbor Freight. Take money save and bu $10.00 dollar ames digger at home depot.

Back
Top Bottom