Finally a target!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
I wasn't in St. Augustine because it's being buried in sand so my friend Mike and I decided to head south quite a ways and found a nice spot that was turning up green coins and up came this pretty little charm! Can't wait to go back Monday!

:woohoo::run1:

Attachments

• charm 9-13-15.jpg
    charm 9-13-15.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 293
Way to go! I need to try and make it out. Bought a different ankle brace for during the day. I think they sell you tape kits at the doc so you spend $30 a week buying their tape:lol:

That's a pretty one! Is it a keeper? ;)

'At's purdy. R5 like. Conga-Rats to you! :egyptian::egyptian::egyptian: I don't see you post much gold, so you deserve it.

R5

Shame we cant find those darn chains as well. Good score. If you found a spot thats giving..... you best hit it until it stops because its sure slowed down out there.

Dew

About time! Great close up too, each of those gems are cut in a heart shape and that can be c-o-s-t-l-y!!!

That's a pretty one! Is it a keeper? ;)

I've never sold anything I found, gave away a couple pieces though. Last night I was looking at my collection of gold and thinking "Hm, what do I do with this now?" oddly enough though I'm a woman I don't like to shop, I don't like wearing jewelry except for a ring, and I'd rather be in jeans then dresses :) So I won't be wearing this one but I may keep it in the long run to look at from time to time!

Back
Top Bottom