Time to Post It!

:dingding: Terrific hunt & nice going!!

Thanks Felix!

BEER ME!
image.jpg

Way to go! Only Scallops I seen in about a year was in a restaurant. And scallops down here are usually stingray stamped out with a cutter:lol:

The only thing worse than finding multiple rings in one day are the days that follow where you don't :laughing:

Congrats on the awesome finds!

A Nice Pay day!! Congrads on all the Treasure, The stuff just eats away at you....you need it....now get out there and get some more!!

congrats on that hunt-love the 18k. Now don't get spoiled by that 4 ring day!

"Spoiled" he says. H3ll, I EXPECT this every time I go out! :laughing: I used to buy silver American Eagles with the clad I found on the beach. Now, I'm paying for the counseling FROM NOT FINDING GOLD FOR 222 DAYS!

Sorry... I just... Sorry.

:heartylaugh:

R5

Folks, thanks for the kind conga-rats.

Things definitely changed since last weekend. Sand is still moving, but the strength of the swells has significantly diminished. $4.87 in clad this morning, and no real greenies.

R5

Folks, thanks for the kind conga-rats.

Things definitely changed since last weekend. Sand is still moving, but the strength of the swells has significantly diminished. $4.87 in clad this morning, and no real greenies.

R5

Keep hitting it David, better days are coming and more gold is in your future. Good luck out there.

just think of all those trash signals you walked over that were gold,,,,,:laughing:great job man,,,,love the 18k, a rare bread,,,,4 ring hunt is a big welcome to happiness,,,,,,,,:DGL HH

Keep hitting it David, better days are coming and more gold is in your future. Good luck out there.

California needs storms for more than one reason. Some are looking for water, I'm looking for erosion. :D

R5

just think of all those trash signals you walked over that were gold,,,,,:laughing:great job man,,,,love the 18k, a rare bread,,,,4 ring hunt is a big welcome to happiness,,,,,,,,:DGL HH

:heartylaugh: Things were pretty sparse this morning. "Hello? Anyone home? Hello?" :?: I pretty much dug it all.

I liked the sound of the 18k on the GT. It's appropriate for the hunt... as if the gold was growling at me before I plucked it from nature.

R5

Better late than never, but HEY, Totally awesome hunt! 4 rings tops me by far so.........I'm gonna have to just buy a GT or something. LOL

Back
Top Bottom