Stavr Scoops question?

I went the western union route, simple and easy.

Did it over the winter as I was not hunting anyway.

10-12 days max.

Super easy.

Hopefully Stavr contacts Myersdepot, I would love to try a Stavr but am iffy about the waiting 2 weeks and western union thing...

Stewart

Got rid of Paypal :yes: , we are waiting for Stavr response, if he doesn't that will tell everything, Crumble, I , and other's will see if he is willing to step up to the plate, if not, his loss, in sales, Phil is willing to be a distributer of his scoop line, all Stavr needs to do is take the next step , to make it happen, Earl

Got rid of Paypal :yes: , we are waiting for Stavr response, if he doesn't that will tell everything, Crumble, I , and other's will see if he is willing to step up to the plate, if not, his loss, in sales, Phil is willing to be a distributer of his scoop line, all Stavr needs to do is take the next step , to make it happen, Earl

Earl school me! If he doesn't do it your way what will it tell??:wow::?::?:

It means

He is not interested in higher scoop sales in the US, he's got the ball I will leave it at that, trying to put this together here, I found a sponsor that can make it happen, I will leave it at that, Earl

Oh yeah, you have a sponsor lined up.

He is not interested in higher scoop sales in the US, he's got the ball I will leave it at that, trying to put this together here, I found a sponsor that can make it happen, I will leave it at that, Earl

Starv is not interested in selling more scoops, he wants to make money and pay his bills. A distributor would eat a big chuck, if not all of the profits.

Chuck

Last edited:
Chuck you forgot go on vacation.:laughing: I used Stavr contact here when i ran into a SNAFU with Western Uniion. Took less time to get to the U.S. via S. America than it did to get from port to me. Hey..... id buy another i do like my scoop. But i am keeping an eye on Chucks. He makes a darn good scoop too.

Dew

I would like to find someone buy a load of inventory at list price and have them store the inventory, be at the phone 8 hours a day, take the orders, collect the money, do the paper work and ship them out.

Oh wait a minute, maybe I am confused. After thinking about it, they would have to buy for a huge discount......... so the owner of Stavr would be selling for a lot less. What a great idea.

You engineers/marketing boys/sales guys amaze me with all of the answers.

Why not start your own business and show us how to do it?

Chuck

Chuck, I hate to interrupt your vacation but I would like to add, WARRANTY! and stand behind it,,,,:cool:GL HH

Chuck-n- Detroit

NO comment other than you must be back from vacation, I have been waiting over 18 months 4 you to make a 20 degree scoop 8 wide or over scoop :roll:, :?: Is my scoop ready yet :roll:, if not, if Stavr makes this happen, my next scoop will be a Stavr bottom line, I appreciate your thought's but this is a Stavr based Thread headline, not SunSpot , happy hunting, Earl ( Its up to Stavr , no one else, he has the ball Chuck , not you ! )

What Happened To Stavr

Was Chucky wright, no answer from Stavr :?: , not good for acquiring future customer's is it Crumble, Opportunity is on the table here Stavr, the cost of doing this will be paid , through increased sales, we know the price will be bumped up a bit, but easier access to your product is over due, along with better paying option's , less time getting what you bought, all you Stavr guy's :?::?::?::?::?: were is Stavr now :no::roll:, we are waiting 4 a response , Earl PS -In Shepards Arms not hijacking your thread here , but this is a issue that has been on the back burner 4 years , which is keeping other's & myself from buying from Stavr, If I don't get a response from him soon, I will open up another Thread, thanks Earl

Was Chucky wright, no answer from Stavr :?: , not good for acquiring future customer's is it Crumble, Opportunity is on the table here Stavr, the cost of doing this will be paid , through increased sales, we know the price will be bumped up a bit, but easier access to your product is over due, along with better paying option's , less time getting what you bought, all you Stavr guy's :?::?::?::?::?: were is Stavr now :no::roll:, we are waiting 4 a response , Earl PS -In Shepards Arms not hijacking your thread here , but this is a issue that has been on the back burner 4 years , which is keeping other's & myself from buying from Stavr, If I don't get a response from him soon, I will open up another Thread, thanks Earl
I wrote a letter to Philip, waiting for an answer.

but I see no problems in the representative of the United States ..
2 years that you discuss the topic of delivery and payment in Maryland has left more than 20 scoops, you could unite the order with someone from this forum ....

or send cash or a check to my friends in the United States, for example Max VA (if you do not like paypal, transfer WU or MG, Ebay, Swift Transfer, etc.)

OK than Stavr

We will see what transpires out of the letter, as far as someone else handling my money, the only one I could trust is OBN , never met Max in person, and wouldn't want to burden anyone with my purchases, using a trusted sponsor here Stavr is the way to go, http://www.myersdepot.com/ since Phil will be the only distributer that handles your scoop line in the US, you will see a sky rocket in sales, thank you for the reply, let us know if a deal is struck between you & Phil on sales of Stavr Scoops , Thanks' Earl

I used Max.... hes darn good people. I know you used to be a little over the top on Chucks scoops.... then complained about the foot pad, now the scoop you want, as well as still kicking sand in Starvrs face..... whats up... you wanting to buy a Starvr or not?:laughing: Would be nice to have someone like Phil close enough to get our hands on both Chucks and Starvrs scoops.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom