something different with some gold finds

Id go back and get one Cliff it adds tremendous value to a custom made ring. Your wife could make a lot more money......:laughing:

Dew

Thanks

You know Pirates are cheap A$$ people......:laughing: I got to find one and I'll use it for ring #2!

5 minutes from Greg's place!

I'm sure he could, I just never thought to ask.....

Cliff

I hear you Cliff,,,,,I have been trying for 3 years now to find a ruby or nice emerald and haven't yet, so I guess I break down and buy one,,,,

Dew, that is exactly why I chose to do this,,,,with gold prices so far down, just aint selling, besides, you know I am a gold hoarder,,,,:lol:GL HH

Larry, they do not,,,all they provide is shot gold,,,,,I wish they did though,,,GL HH

I hear you Cliff,,,,,I have been trying for 3 years now to find a ruby or nice emerald and haven't yet, so I guess I break down and buy one,,,,

When you see how much one will cost, you will see why I went with Onyx....Remember, you need one big enough to see...not some little chip. Not sure about ruby but I actually wanted an emerald and was told it is too soft compared to other stones.....going by the condition of the emerald ring I found a couple of years ago, I'd have to agree.

Cliff

Great idea ....

Had this one done years ago when gold was crazy cheap ...... everything in this is a find, including the coin. Must admit that this was all eyeball finds ... before I even owned a detector!! It is 23 grams total.

Attachments

• Krugerand ring.JPG
    Krugerand ring.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 55
Back
Top Bottom