Whatcom County/Skagit County? Washington State

SamWise9292

Desperately need a hunting buddy!
I currently have just 4 spots i go to :( And really could use more... I've only been in the hobby 6+ months but have always had an eye for old things and silver of course ;)

Really just looking for people to hunt with!

PM or reply if interested !!!

There's a swimming area @ my honey hole that I've never hit too. It did change ownership though before the season started so I'm gonna have to get permission again and make sure they are ok with doing the swimming area. Man, time's flying! I gotta get a scoop! :shock:

Desperately need a hunting buddy!
I currently have just 4 spots i go to :( And really could use more... I've only been in the hobby 6+ months but have always had an eye for old things and silver of course ;)

Really just looking for people to hunt with!

PM or reply if interested !!!
I'm down in Vancouver in Clark but I'd be willing to go out if we meet somewhere in the middle. I'd love to hit Vader and find some spots to hit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There's a swimming area @ my honey hole that I've never hit too. It did change ownership though before the season started so I'm gonna have to get permission again and make sure they are ok with doing the swimming area. Man, time's flying! I gotta get a scoop! :shock:

And where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom