Still looking for people in NW INDIANA!!!!!

Im In Crown Point, Scherrerville area.

Call anytime...I work from home, so Im good to go anytime.

219-226-3063

James.

i'm from munster and work in portage, we have a few guys that hunt a few times a week. call me if any of u guys want to go out 219-669-1595 dan

Sweet, I won't be going again till I get my ctx 3030 which will be this week sometime. I'm from Demotte and up for going anywhere. 2193140530-cell- Scott.

I'm going tomarrow after I pickup my metal detector from post office. Around noon gonna hit a park in porter county anyone is welcome. 219-871-9004 my name is John

I'm going to be starting a club in NW Indiana. I'm going to start working on it soon. I'm going to make a new thread about it but if any are you are interested I will make a link to the other post when I get it up. Mostly it's going to be an average club with monthly get togethers and options to set up hunts with other members whenever. Also I have close relations with a few police departments since I am a fire fighter and paramedic so I will be informing them that we will be available to do searches for them. If you are interested in doing this they may put you in a class telling you how to handle evidence and such. But I'm getting a little ahead of the boat. I'd like to have a website were there can be maybe 5 or 6 for now working on it and getting it set up so if you have any ideas post them here or pm me. I'm not going to make the thread till I figure some stuff out but if anyone is interested it will be nice to have someone to help figure out a game plane
Thanks, Scott
Oh and feel free to email me too, [email protected]

I'm going to be starting a club in NW Indiana. I'm going to start working on it soon. I'm going to make a new thread about it but if any are you are interested I will make a link to the other post when I get it up. Mostly it's going to be an average club with monthly get togethers and options to set up hunts with other members whenever. Also I have close relations with a few police departments since I am a fire fighter and paramedic so I will be informing them that we will be available to do searches for them. If you are interested in doing this they may put you in a class telling you how to handle evidence and such. But I'm getting a little ahead of the boat. I'd like to have a website were there can be maybe 5 or 6 for now working on it and getting it set up so if you have any ideas post them here or pm me. I'm not going to make the thread till I figure some stuff out but if anyone is interested it will be nice to have someone to help figure out a game plane
Thanks, Scott
Oh and feel free to email me too, [email protected]

I can help with the website

Going out this week.

I'm gonna go out this week if anyone is down. I have a uncle with a house from the 1800's on about 3 acres. It used to be some kind of boarding house during the civil war and then a brothel after that. The floor beams are made of logs it's a cool house. The 2 times I hit it i only found a few clad coins and a old pocket watch but was using my minelab 305 since then I have upgraded to a explorer SE witch I hope will change my luck. There should be something good to dig up on a property with that much age but there is alot of trash close to the house. If anyone wants to go hit me up the property is in pine township witch is on the edge of porter county. 219-871-9004 im off work tues, weds,thurs, this week.

I, my motorcycle, and my AT Pro, will be visiting Valpo this Aug, would LOVE getting out with someone. I grew up between Valpo and Hebron ~ Uncle Sam ended my Hoosier status, then life being what it is.... I just never came back except to visit. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom