Introduction

OhioEquinox

Hey everyone! Just wanted to take Carols advice and introduce myself. Im in the Richland County area of Ohio. I just recently returned to the hobby after a 4 year break. I used to run a minelab safari and a bounty hunter in which I always had more success with the bounty hunter! Never did find anything worth writinghhome about but I had a great time doing it. Sold both detectors to someone I'm pretty sure was a Russian mobster who didn't speak English but was a pretty nice guy overall.

A few weeks ago I got the itch again and picked up a Minelab Equinox 800 and I'm having fun using it.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to take Carols advice and introduce myself. Im in the Richland County area of Ohio. I just recently returned to the hobby after a 4 year break. I used to run a minelab safari and a bounty hunter in which I always had more success with the bounty hunter! Never did find anything worth writinghhome about but I had a great time doing it. Sold both detectors to someone I'm pretty sure was a Russian mobster who didn't speak English but was a pretty nice guy overall.

A few weeks ago I got the itch again and picked up a Minelab Equinox 800 and I'm having fun using it.

Check out this thread it may be of interest to you. It is from the find a hunting buddy section.
https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=270312

Back
Top Bottom